Chapter 29

Ashley's P.O.V

She reaches for a cookie and Harry grabbed her wrist and said "I just took them out of the oven, I don't think you want to touch them yet." He pulled her hand away form the cookies and let go.

I see Brooke and she said "I'm leaving guys, bye!"

We all said "Bye" And she went out the door.

Isabell walks back to Zayn.

"So when will they cool down" I asked.

"Maybe like, 10 minutes?" Harry said.

"That's too long!" I said.

"Well then have fun eating it hot" Harry said.

THE NEXT DAY......

Ashley's P.O.V

I get up, and looked at the time on my cell phone its 8:21am.

I hate when I wake up early. I go out the room and see Isabell on the couch.

"Why are you always up early?" I said.

"Because i can." Isabell said with an attitude.

"Don't have an attitude with me when I asked a question, I didn't even want to start an arguement!" I yelled.

"Well you are clearly starting it right now" Isabell said.

"You need to watch your mouth!" I said.

"Atlease I have a good reason to stay here unlike you." Isbebell said.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that they can kick you out of this house if you hurt me or anything."

"What makes you say that?" I said walking up to her.

"Because, Zayn wouldn't like you very much if you layed a finger on me."

"Well everyone else loves me, and no one likes you"

Isabell stands up so now we are face to face.

"I am not scared of you" I said.

"Well then that would change because you don't know what I will do"

"You are nothing compared to me."

"You are better off just leaving this house and going home."

 "No i'm not, you are better off going to your terrible boyfriend, Zayn is not ment for you"

"You are so messed up, no guy would ever like you" Isabell said.

I wacked her across her face.

She puts her hand on her face then punches me in the face. I kicked her shin, and she fell to the ground. I heard a crack. Then she trips me and I fall. She goes on top of me and started punching my face. I kneed her in the stomach. And then I went on top of her. I put my hands around the throat and started choking her.

Harry comes out of the room yelling "DAMN IT! ZAYN!" And runs up to us. I am not letting go of this bitch. Harry grabs my back and tries to pull me off. Put I stay on her.

"ASHLEY GET OFF OF HER!" Harry yells.

I felt a sharp pain in my side.

It just starts to hurt worse.

Isabell's face is starting to turn dark.

Zayn comes out of his room rushing over to us.

"ASHLEY GET OFF OF ISABELL!" Zayn yells.

Then Harry finally gets me off Isabell and he wraps his arms tight around my waist. I'm trying to break free but his grip is to strong. Isabell is coughing and gasping for air. Zayn wraps her in his arm. And Harry brings me in his room and slammed the door.

 I look at my side and it is sliced by a razor. My face hurts so much.

"What happened out there!" Harry said.

"Isabell is being a fucking bitch!" I yelled.

"Well you are going to have to deal with her" Harry said,

"She getting on my nerves though!" I yelled.

Isabell's P.O.V

I'm crying in Zayn's arms. He sees the razor in my hands. He grabs it and said "You need to stop with this."

He picks me up and takes me into his room. I'm struggling to breathe. I'm in so much pain right now. Zayn sets me on the bed and kissed my forehead. He leaves the room, to probably hide the razor. He is taking everything away from me. I look at my foot and it is turning black and blue and getting swelled. My stomach and face hurts. Zayn comes back in and looks at my foot.

"What happened?" Zayn said.

"Ashley kicked me" I said.

"We need to do something about her, because she is getting way out of controll" Zayn said.

"Yea, she should just go back to her house" I said.