Chapter 8: Little Crush?

Zayn's P.O.V

As I walk to the door I hear Isabell say "Where are you going?" I swear she was just sleeping a second ago!

"I'm just seeing if anybody is making anything for breakfast." I said. And opened the door. I looked in the kitchen and Louis was making something on the stove. He must have burnt something because the house was very smokey. I'm surprised that the alarm didn't go off.

"Oh Zayn! Come here quick and help me!" Louis said.

"What are you doing?" I said while walking towards to him.

"I was making pancakes and the pancakes are sticking to the pan." Louis said.

"Did you put cooking spray in it?" I said

"Ooh" Louis said faintly.

I took a deep sign and grabbed the cooking spray and handed it to him.

"Thanks." Louis said.

I headed back into my room then.

Niall's P.O.V

I was up all night texting Brooke. I am tired but I just can't stop talking to her. I smell smoke so I went out of my room. Louis was cooking, so that explains everything. I walk to the back room with my cell phone. I texted Brooke saying "Louis burnt something, and now the whole house is smokey.

She texted back saying "Haha wow, if I go to your house do not tell him to cook anything for me XD jk"

I texted back saying "Would you want to come over tomorrow?"

She texted back saying "Yea! I would love to see you again <3 I can drive to your house too"

Ashley's P.O.V

I am texting my friend Alyssa, I havent talked to her since the fair. I was telling her what i've been doing. I told her that me and Harry are getting really close.

This is what we sent to eachother

"Hey" (I said)

"Hi how are the boys?" (Alyssa said)

"Great! :D they are all very nice!"

"Did you get to meet Niall?"

"Yea...but he found a girl already named Brooke"

"aw :-("

"But me and Harry are pretty close! I can tell that he likes me."

":O you are soo lucky!"

"Yea, I do have a crush on him but i'll never tell him, and he will never know"

"what! why? I would definitely go out with him if I were you!"

"I just don't want a lot of attention on me"

And then I noticed Harry looking at my cell phone. I quickly turned it off.

"Who are you texting?" He asks.

My eyes grew big and I looked at him and said "What did you see?"

"I just don't like a lot of attention on me" He says.

I looked at him in shock. He had  little smirk on his face and said "Who are you talking about"

"No one." I said.

"Tell me" He said and started poking me. I stood up on the bed and said "its no one!" Harry then stands up on the bed and tries to take my cell phone. I turned my back to him and he was looking over my shoulder and reaching for the phone.

"NO!" I yelled. He tripped me with his foot causing me to fall on the bed, he quicklly grabbed my phone and ran out the door with it. I quickly get out of the bed and run out the door. SHIT! He is reading the texts that I sent Alyssa! I run after him, and he is still running. He was just running around the couch, so I did the unexpected and jumped on the couch. I quickly jumped on him and we both fall on the ground. I hear Harry say "Oww." I took my phone off of him to see what he last read, and it was at the part when Alyssa asked me if I met Niall. Yes he didn't read it! I quickly erase all the messages between Alyssa and I.

"It's obviously something about me if you're not showing me" Harry says.

"No..." I said. Then my phone buzzed.

"Let me see it" Harry said putting his hand out.

"No" I said.

"Then it's something about me, I'm going to keep thinking that until you show me" Harry said. I opened the text and Alyssa texted "Well it is a great thing, I mean I would like to be known"

"Fine" I said. And gave Harry my phone. He looked at it and then threw it back at me. I took it and put it in my pocket. I got up off the floor.

Harry smiled and then reached in my bag. "And then how about this?" He said. I looked at him with a confused look. He brought out my journal with all my secrets in it. I screamed "NO!" He got up and quickly ran.

"Harry I am so going to kill you!" I screamed and ran after him. He started to open the pages and read them. I jumped on his back and grabbed the book and made a run for it. Now he was running after me! This is not cool!

Niall's P.O.V

What the fuck is going on in the living room! I'm in the back room trying to watch TV and all I hear is pounding and screaming. Then I hear Louis yelling "Guys eat my pancakes they are the best!"

Then I hear Ashley yelling "They are dust who would, NO HARRY GIVE ME IT! Then I see Harry run up to me and he said "hide this somewhere." It was a journal I put it under the coushin, And then I started texting Brooke. Then Harry ran out of the back door. Then Ashley came running and said "Where is Harry!?" I just shrugged my shoulders, and she went back in the living room. A couple seconds later she comes back in the backroom. She saw Harry outside so she runs out the door.

Then I heard him yelling "No, no" Then she ran after him. I'm glad they went outside they were getting annoying. I get up off the couch and lock the door. Then I took out her journal and started reading it. I was skimming through it until I saw something about Harry. She said that he was cute and she had a crush on him. I took the journal and went in the kitchen. Louis was sitting by himself at the table eating his own pancakes.

I go up to him and show him what Ashley wrote in her journal. "I knew it!" Louis said.

"I'm going to need this if I'm going to help Harry get and Ashley get together" Louis said and he took the journal. He stood up and went in his room. He comes back and said "who is in the back knocking on the door?" My eyes went big and I looked the other way. Louis went to the back room and opened the door. Harry and Ashley both came in gasping for air. Harry sits down at the table while Ashley sits on the couch with her arms folded.

"Something bad happened between you two? What happened?" Louis said.

"Harry thinks that I like him! and I don't!" Ashley said.

"Admit it you do!" Harry said.

"No! I don't" Ashley yelled back. Louis went behind Ashley and said "You like him and we all know it."

"No I don't!  I don't know why you guy even think that I like him!" Ashley says.

Then Zayn and Isabell come out of the room. "Hey Louis can you do me and Isabell a favour?" Zayn asked.