Chapter 40

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up from the sun being in my eyes. It was not confortable sleeping in a hospital. I was on the chair next to Ashley holding her one hand. She was still sleeping. Niall is to. This is kind of creepy, now I know why she wanted company because she would be the only one in here.

Then I remembered that we have a concert today. And, in two days, we have to leave to go to America.

Ashle's P.O.V

We all go back to the house. Everyone is rushing to tge to the concert. I was just watching them go all over the place. They all get ready to leave.

"Wait! We can't leave Isabell and Ashley here alone" Louis said.

"Okay, Ashley and Isabell you are coming with us." Liam said.

"Ugh can one of us go and the other stay here?" I said.

"Then who wants to stay?" Liam said.

I looked at Isabell.

"Isabell can't go since her foot is broken, she needs to relax" I said.

"Well then they need to be sure that i'm okay" Isabell said.

"So they don't even care about you!"

"Okay Ashley your going!" Liam said and then grabbed my arm and went out the door with me.

haha yay! I feel special!

Isabell's P.O.V

Did they just seriously leave me alone? Ugh! I go in Zayn's room. I try to look for my bracelets. I found them in Zayn's drawer. I grabbed them all and headed to the bathroom. I went into my pocket and got a razor. I started on my left wrist. I slid the razor really deep and went across really slowly. This hurts so much! I heard the front door open. I quickly slammed the bathroom door with my foot. Blood is getting everywhere! all over the sink and floor. Its dripping from my wrist. I put the razor back in my pocket. and grabbed a lot of towels and started wiping up the bathroom. I put all my bracelets back on.

My wrist just won't stop bleeding. I heard someone knock on the bathroom door.

I locked the door.

"Yea?" I said.

"Hi, it's Brooke!" She said.

What! What is she doing here? This is such a bad time.

"What are you doing in there?" Brooke said.

"Uh....Taking a shower" I said.

"But, it sounds like your right in fornt of the door?" Brooke said.

"Uh, I just came in the bathroom, so i'm getting undressed." I said.

"I don't believe you." Brooke said.

"How am I soppose to prove it?" I said.

"well then can you just come out and take a shower later?" Brooke said.

"No, i'm all ready"

"Fine, make it 5 minutes then!"

I quickly turned on the tub, and washed the cut. It is bleeding so badly! So I have 5 minutes to wash it. The water makes the cut hurt even more.

I looked at the clock and already 6 minutes have passed. I looked at my wrist and turned off the water. It's still bleeding a little, so every ten minutes or so I could just wash it off. I put my braclets down on my wrist. I unlock the door and slowly open it. Brooke is sitting on the couch watching TV.