Alex Stilinski

There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home

To Build a Home, The Cinematic Orchestra

Hi there my name is Alexandria Stilinksi, but if you call me that...I'm gonna kick your butt

But anyways, I'm Alex. I am 15 years old, 16 in a few months

I am the younger sister of Stiles Stilinski and the other troublemaker child of my dad, Sheriff Stilinski

I am a sophomore at Beacon Hills High School. I skipped a grade, I'm supposed to be a freshman but because I was so smart I'm a sophomore. And I'm also taking a few junior classes.

I'm the libero of our volleyball team

I am close friends with Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Malia,  Danny, and I was friends with Isaac until he left. I was also good friends with Alison, she was like an older sister to me; but she passed away and I miss her like crazy. 

I am a little shorty, so I'm told. But I mean I guess anyone who is 5'2 is considered short.

According to all my friends and a few other people, I'm very sarcastic. But what can I say. I'm 108 pounds of pale skinny-ness, sarcasm is my only defense.

And if you are wondering...Yes I know about the supernatural. I know that Scott, Derek, Cora, Isaac, and Peter are werewolves, Lydia is a banshee, Kira is a kitsune, and Malia is a were-coyote. And my pale, awkward, older brother was the nogitsune. And the reason I know all this is because I was with Lydia when she found some of the bodies a few months ago. So after that, my brother and Scott decided it was finally time to let the wolf out of the bag. And they told me EVERYTHING that had anything to do with the supernatural. From then on I knew about hunters, werewolves, kanimas, were-coyotes, oni, nogitsune, banshees, darachs, emisarries, all that good stuff.

But enough about that. Some basic facts about me are. I am single ;) My favorite color is blue. I am very insecure. I am short. I have a big-ish butt. Scott McCall is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. I love my family and friends more than anything. Volleyball is my passion. I love music. Some of my favorite artists are Ed, Shawn Mendes, Katy Perry, and Miley Cyrus. I love being active and exercising. But at the same time I am one of the laziest people you will every meet.

Oh! And I have a crush on this guy named Liam