🍵Battle for a Throne (ocs)

It was the last thing she wanted to hear.

Snarling sounded outside and shouting rung in Lila's ears as she pushed through the males and females looking to watch as Gill and Falkon stared each other down.

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CHIEF OF THIS VILLAGE! YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME AND NOW YOUR SELLING US TO THE VALG?!"

Gill the elder brother of three roared as blood leaked from a broken nose.
Gill's light brown braid a signature of pride in the clan was a mess and his brown eyes blazed with hatred.

The sight of the strong-willed and caring male had Lilah taking in a sharp breath as she placed her hands over her mouth in silent fear.

The younger brother Falkon took the snarling with quick assessing and weighing eyes, never letting his eyes drop from Gill's. Lilah could almost see the gears turn in the dirty blondes head as he flipped a bone-white dagger from his belt.

The crowed quitted instantly.

The dagger was passed down from each leader in the clan but none saw it. Only when that dagger was shown was when the leader stripped the braid from a male who got out of line, or when he deemed it was needed for a fight to be chief.

It chilled her to the bones.

"If you have a problem with me being Chief, brother, you should have taken it before I did."

Falkon's steady voice a cold calm, as his magic slip from him forming a thick circle of water around his boots.

Gill watched silently as Falkon flipped the blade and at that moment Lilah knew this would turn bad.

So very badly.

Gill spat at the water and let his answering black flame flicker around him. His dark chocolate eyes flashing as he stared back at Falkon; the same eyes meeting each other in challenge.

A death dance soon took place as they began to circle each other, letting their magic hiss as it rolled over the sand.

Lilah almost cried with relief as the tang of Cyrus' rich ember smell surrounded her. He had been out hunting.

His eyes flew frantically towards both of his brothers, his sent smelled of confusion and fear. The stench immediately twisting her gut.

Cyrus looked to her and she slowly grabbed his hand as she looked at Gil and Falkon. The two brothers' death dance getting more vicious as black steam rose around the two.

"Cyrus thank the gods your here..."

Cyrus swallowed as he walked forward. Gill snarled at Cyrus not taking his eyes off of Falkon.

"Stay back!"

Cyrus dragged his burning eyes between them in confusion.

"What are you doing?..."

Cyrus' voice broke and that, that had Lila's tears sliding down her face as she pulled Cyrus back.

Falkon then launched himself at Gill and the fight began.

---------------------