15.1 | ahs ending

15.1 | AHS ENDING

Sybil heard shuffling coming from outside in the common area of the outpost

Sybil heard shuffling coming from outside in the common area of the outpost. "The witches." Sybil whispered. Michael groaned then led Sybil out to meet the witches face to face. They had truly came back to try and defeat Michael- the fucking Antichrist.

"How can any of you defeat me... when I've already won?" Michael announced with Sybil and Mead by his side.

"You haven't won." Cordelia spat.

"Perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world." Michael sighed, bored.

"It's almost as bad as your dinner jacket. But at least the world can be saved." Myrtle insulted. That frizzy red haired hag should've been dead decades ago. It was a miracle she still lived.

"By you?" Michael inquired.

"By all of us." Cordelia gesture to herself, Madison, Myrtle, and the newly resurrected Coco, Dinah and Mallory.

"Hey. Get the wax out of your ears. I'm here to watch." Dinah hissed.

"But I'm not. Just don't let me die again, okay? It really sucked the first time." Coco stepped up confidently, yet a bit hesitantly.

"When I'm done. You'll all wish you were still dead." Michael warned.

"I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, not witches and warlocks." Myrtle snickered.

"The seventh seal has been broken. Wormwood had fallen from the sky and turned the rivers to blood and fire. The bottomless pit has been opened and my swarms of locusts and scorpions have ravaged humanity. The world has been remade in my fathers image." Michael explained.

"Darling, it seems daddy didn't tell you the most important rule of bringing on the Apocalypse. If you want to finish the job, the thing you have to do first is get rid of all the witches." Myrtle chuckle, finding the entire scenario hilarious.

The witches and Michael kept going on and on back and forth before Dinah began speaking again. "Cordelia, you raised me from the dead so that you would have the power of voodoo on your side. But if you know anything about who I am, you know that the only choice I'd pick would be the winner." Dinah nodded her head as a subtle bow to Michael.

"You're half right, Dinah." Cordelia told.

Suddenly, Marie Laveau popped into the room from nowhere. The previous voodoo queen. "She needed the help of a powerful voodoo queen. But that ain't you, sis." Marie chuckled.

Cordelia seemed to have made a deal with Papa Legba to get Marie Laveau by her side. "To release me from hell, Cordelia promised Papa Legba the darkest and most corrupt voodoo queen's soul for mine. You'll serve him well in my place." Marie snickered.

"You're a fool, Marie Laveau. You would have done no different if you were queen." Dinah growled. Marie raised her arm and suddenly a machete appeared in her hand. She swung down her arm and cut Dinah's throat.

"Out with the trash. Give Papa my regards." Marie sneered.

Mead pulled out her machine gun arm, but Cordelia spoke something in tongue and caused Mead to begin bugging out. She then exploded into bits and her guts seemed to be made out of heavy cream. It was disgusting. Michael fell down the stairs and Sybil was only blown a bit away from the sight.

Madison hurried to grab Mead's machine gun arm. "Madison!" Cordelia shouted.

"Sorry about your little toy... bitch." Madison spoke before she began to shoot Michael down. Michael collapsed but Sybil knew he'd resurrect soon. However, if she got shot she'd be dead meat. So, she booked it down the hall. She found a closet to hide in until she knew it was safe to come out and fight alongside Michael.

Michael soon arose again and was confronted by Coco and Marie Laveau. Coco stabbed him in the back whilst he was ripping Marie's heart from her chest. Sybil stepped out in the hall and snapped her fingers which caused Coco's neck to snap. Her and Marie's body simultaneously collapsed to the ground. Sybil yanked the knife out of Michael's back and nodded at him to continue to fight the witches. Then, Michael and Sybil met with the face of Cordelia. "How did you think this was going to end? Prophecy is inevitable. I was always going to win... Miss Supreme." Michael smiled.

"Not on your own. You've been led by the hand, coddled, the entire way. By your father, the warlocks and Sybil. I look at you and I don't see a man. I see a sad, scared little boy so pathetic he couldn't even kill me with a thousand nuclear bombs." Cordelia spat at Michael.

"But I never expected to. Like a cockroach, I knew you'd survive the nuclear fallout. I wanted you to. And now, I'm gonna have the satisfaction of watching you die knowing you failed." Michael growled.

"You still don't get it, do you? Even now, you think there is only winning and losing, success and failure. But failure is when you've lost any semblance of hope. You will get to watch me die, but you won't find it satisfying." Cordelia smirked.

*MARKER*

Cordelia procured a knife through the use of her magic. "Satan has one son, but my sisters are legion, motherfucker." Cordelia then stabbed herself in the chest.

Michael's jaw dropped. Sybil realized she had killed herself because Mallory was to be the next supreme. And to strengthen Mallory, she'd have to die. Before Michael could even know what Mallory was going to do to kill him now, it was too late. He felt himself disappearing into ashes. He turned to look at Sybil with scared eyes. And Sybil knew it was over. Somehow, she felt a bit of relief. Everything was finally over. There was no more enemy. There was no more evil. There was no more good. Everything was done for.