The Battle Against Erza

"Let's fight then, Lucy, the weakest link of Team Natsu."

Orion's point of view
_

"Lets fight then, Lucy, the weakest link of Team Natsu." The redhead - supposedly 'Erza', growled. A huge dark golden aura grew around Lucy, and her hair began to float. It was three times Erzas aura, and looked that much more intimidating.
"Lulu, Calm down." I began, trying to calm her.
"Titania. where shall I win?" Lucy seethed, clearly nor affected whatsoever by my words. They were lead outside by a short old man, and were directed to a clearing in the woods towards the mountains. Lucy was creating small tremors as she walked. I've never seen her so mad.
"Alright, children. Good luck, Erza. Seems you'll need it. Lucy, if you defeat her, you're an SS class." the same old man stated calmy, arms crossed and eyes closed. As if this has happened before.

_

"Requip! Purgatory!" Erza shouted. Quick as an eye, she changed outfits. The blonde smirked, and let out a loud laugh.
"Takeover: The Universe Protector!" Lucy screamed, changing appearance. Erza was shocked, but seemed to shrug it off and charge Lucy. Erza stopped midway of her advance, Gasping loudly. Lucy smiled, looking like the antagonist of a hero movie.
"If you're wondering, it's called Elfen arms. (Get the reference? ) I could kill you any moment, but you used to be the older sister that I looked up to, so I won't. I could make you pass out, as well. Your best bet is to surrender, though." Lucy sighed, looking at her nails. She was too powerful for any battles to be fun anymore. Erza sighed, nodding.
"I surrender." She stated, head hanging, walking back to the guild.
"Lucy. You are now SS class." Makarov said, waving his hand in her direction, walking back to the guild as well. "Wendy!" Lucy yelled, jogging up to Wendy before she walked away.
"...yes... Lucy..?" Wendy choked out, shaking slightly. Lucy was taken aback for a second, processing this reaction.
"Wendy. Don't look so scared. I'd never dream of hurting you. Hey, I was going to ask you to join my team. I could teach you some magic, too!" The blonde offered, attempting to soothe the young girl.
"Sorry, Lucy. I'd never leave Team Natsu." The young girl whispered, rejecting the blondes offer.
"..Right. Sorry." Lucy numbly responded, a small sadness surrounding her as she walked back to Orion and the others, who had arrived during the fight. The two girls jumped on Lucy, seeming to welcome her back. They all began to laugh, as Orion lifted her up onto his shoulder like a queen. As Wendy watched their close bond, she slowly started regretting her decision. Orion said something, and Lucy looked down at him, immediately nodding, as if agreeing to something.

_

"Hey, Lulu. If we've already completed our goal in being the strongest Fairy Tail members, Why not join a stronger Guild? Or make one, even?" Orion stated, looking around at the boring members that walked past.
"Yeah! Sting and Rogue's guild is pretty strong!" Suta yelled excitedly, seeming to agree with the idea. I gasped in realization, and reached down to hug Orion.
"Perfect idea!" Almost right after I said those words, Mavis appeared.
"Lucy, You may need to come with me if you're planning on creating a guild."
"Of course! Thank you, Mavis!"
Now who's going be the strongest guild, Fairy Tail?!

_

"Lucy. You're the second strongest wizard we've ever seen. Second to Zeref himself." a man in the council stated to me, reading over a chart with wide eyes. "Truly Impressive." Jura commented, smiling.
"May I make my own guild?" I asked, looking around the room.
"Of course." they answered in chorus. Creepy.
I said goodbye, and ran down the hallway to my friends. There was no way I'd decide on the name myself.
"They said yes! what should the name be?" I yelled, running over to them.
"How about...Soul Star?" Alice muttered, lost in thought.
"Perfect!"