Difficult Guild Relations

"You were related to the enemy?!" Makarov growled, on the verge of hysterics.

"She's not the enemy. She's family!" I protested. "and anyways, I'm from a different guild! Doesn't Natsu ruin shit all the time anyways?! What Celest did was smaller in scale by far!"

"Your guild could be taken away if you're related to a criminal." Makarov threatened.

"This coming from the master who so called 'takes anyone and everyone in!' I roared back.

"I shall call a team in the morning to disband your guild." Makarov decided, slamming his and down. Pulsing with anger, I grabbed his collar and lifted him to my face. He shivered slightly in shock, and the guild members around me all took defensive positions.

"Don't you dare take my family, or I sure as hell will take yours down with me." I growled threateningly. Makarov gulped, struggling to regain composure.

"I - I'll cancel the call.." He stuttered, walking away from me and the ones I brought with me- Sting and Suta.

"Slay!" Su whisper laughed, laughing Sting to laugh loudly. The entire guild was intrigued by this, and I smacked Sting softly on the head.

"Bad!" I yelled in a training manner.  He huffed in a baby-ish manner, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

"Let's leave now." Suta laughed.

"you mean Meow?" Sting smirked.

"Problem, buzzybee?" Suta retaliated.

"Hey!" Sting yelled.

"You mean buzz!" Su countered.

I grabbed them both by the collar and dragged them back to the guild, tired of the unnecessary attention we were getting already.

_

"YOU GOT MY TOP WRINKLED!" The exceed-human hybrid whined. 

"So?"

Su repeatedly tried running her hands down her usual black t-shirt crop top. She then tried to flatten her whitewashed high waisted shorts, and gave up.

"Damn it!" She puffed, her tail wiggling ferociously anear her bare feet. I laughed quietly at this, turning away from her.

"You won't laugh when I do this!" She yelled, chanting a spell. I perked up when I noticed it suddenly got cold. Looking down, I was naked.

"SUTA!" I yelped, throwing my wings around my body to shield myself. "Hmph!" I yelled, casting the same spell back to her. It was like eye candy for every guy in the guild, seeing the two toughest mages naked.

"Ah!" She yelped as she found she couldn't shield her entire body.  Her tail covered her bottom half, but not her top. "Alice!" She whined, looking for the shape shifter to help her. Everyone seemed to focus their attention on me.

"Virgo. Clothes, please." I asked nervously.

"Of course." She bowed pervertedly, turning and pulling out a cleavage-showing tank-crop with booty shorts.  "Pervert!" I scolded. I quickly got changed,  and undid my wings.  "Thank you, Virgo." I muttered.

"Of course, princess. Shall I receive a reward?" She asked,  yet again pervertedly. 

"Whatever happened to punishment?" I asked.

"Oh? so you are a sadist?" She asked with a hand over her mouth.

"No!"  I whined.

-

"Stinngg..." I whined.

"Yes, Blondie?" He asked over his shoulder.

"I wanna do somethiiiiiiing."

"How about draw? or train?" He recommended,  bored of the conversation.

"Draw...?" I smiled.

"You like drawing?" He asked curiously with his eyebrow bowed.

"Indeed!" I smiled.

- Sorry guys,  the bus just dropped me off at school