Stolen Faeries

"Um, Lucy?" asked a timid girl behind me.
"Yes, Ayres?" I asked the golden dragon slayer, a member that joined right after Lin and the rest.
"Alice would like to talk to you." the golden dragon slayer said, muttering on the last and first words.
"LUCY!" came ringing out from the back of the guild, as the brunette boy next to me sighed, before yelling back.
"SHUT UP ALICE!"
As Alice walked in front of me, a dark aura surrounded her.
"Hey, Who do you think is stronger? Orion or me?" she asked proudly, raising her voice way too much for the situation, probably believing that I would say she was the strongest. I started to laugh,  and Orion puffed out his cheeks, walking over to us.
"I'm clearly stronger!"
While the takeover mage was fighting with the Dark  godslayer mage, Suta jumped on my back.
"Lucy! You took forever!" She complained. Suddenly, the alarm went off, signaling that someone who wasn't a member was trying to get through the gates. The group conversing told Mikasa and Emere, a wind and water godslayer duo that joined after Ayres, to follow.
"You stole fairies." the annoying redheaded boy growled, forcing Lucy to sigh involuntarily.
"Mikasa. Ereme. Defend Lucy. If they attack, finish them." Orion barked, demeanor changing quickly. I walked towards ash-for-brains as calm as possible.
"They are over here temporarily. Levy came for books,  and Wendy came for magic lessons. Calm yourself. " I stated, completely unafraid of them. After all, they were in MY guild. My guild doesn't leave their friends. Especially not the guild master.
"Lies! You took them!" He barked out.

"Attack!" Yelled Erza, miss swords-for-brains behind him.
I walked back, waiting for Mikasa and Ereme. They combined their powers flawlessly, and attacked with the strength of, well, godslayers.
"God Slayers Hurricane!" Chanted the two, creating a large mix of water and wind. It pushed the entire Fairy Tail guild back onto the path leading to our guild. We were walking back towards the doors to our guild, when a fireball went flying towards Mikasa. She turned quickly, and vaporized it with the palm of her hand.
"Fire doesn't work on me, dumbass." Mikasa chuckled, walking farther ahead. I laughed loudly at my friends bravery,  and ran up behind her, pulling her into a hug.
"Gooo, Mikasa! I cheered.
"Go Mikasa!" Cheered the other members in sync. We were almost at the guild when I turned my head back, only to see a defeated Fairy Tail and a confused redhead. I smirked slightly, and walked in the gates. Back to my former family, those I love and will protect with my life.

Another noise alerted, but no one other than me had seem to have heard it. Confused, I went outside. Two of my members were outside,  dragging in another two mages. From what it smelt like, white and shadow dragon twins. Sting and Rogue!
"Aqua! Kon!" I commanded.
"Yes, L..Lucy?" Aqua choked out, dropping Rogue.
"Sorry for scaring you, Aqua. Please tell me why you brought them in." I kindly asked,  with a tint of demand.
"Um.. they said they wanted to talk to you again.. and something about a fight." Kon answered for her, as Aqua's tension left her shoulders.
"Thank you, Kon. I'll see you later, you can leave them both here." I muttered nicely.
"
Sting, Rogue, what are you doing here after so long? It's been three years, I think." The blonde looked over at me, smiling with a much more genuine smile than what you would see in the magazines featuring him. Yes, I've checked. A small part of me felt kind of strange looking at him, so I turned to look at Rogue instead. 
"Well, don't look at me. It was that idiot that wanted to do this. He said if you won against us in a fight, we would join your guild." I choked on air after that statement, looking back over at the blonde. He'd be in MY guild?!
"Why would such a crazy idea even get its start in your wasteland of a brain?" I questioned, the words sounding harsh but the tone of my voice easing their sting. Haha.. get it... nevermind.
"
Rude! Sabertooth is getting too trigger happy recently. I don't want to be there when hell breaks loose. I figured you were the only upgrade of a guild. Bonus points for the Guild Master to be a girl I quite enjoy talking to." My throat swelled up a small bit at this comment, making it harder for me to breathe. Pink began to seep to my cheeks as I turned around and pointed towards the flower field behind the guild.
"We'll fight there in two minutes. Wait there while I get my members."
I began to walk off before they could even respond, pushing open the doors as I yelled out to everyone inside.
"Who wants to see their Master kick some Dragon Slayer ass?!"
Cheering erupted from inside, people crashing through the doors like tsunami waves trying to get to the back field, where my usual fights between the stronger guild members were known to take place. The twins were already waiting there, and Zar was already putting up barrier runes. Zar is one of the dragon slayers residing in the guild, learning under the trapping dragon. The barriers were placed often, and were used to cover the entire perimeter of the guild when he first got here. The runes had simple rules, stating that nothing was to go in or out while they were activated, both human and magic included. While inside the runes, no nature could be destroyed, meaning that every tree and every bush could be used as fail-safe shields. I waited for the whistle to blow, signaling the start of the battle.
"I'll go easy on you two, don't worry."
"We don't need your mercy, miss fox!"
"Whatever you say; little bee."
When the battle began, the twins took off towards me in an instant. Both of them using claw attacks simultaneously, I had to put up both arms to block. The second we made impact, I felt a digging pain on my forearm, though not from the attacks. I groaned out in pain for just a second before focusing back on the battle, pushing my legs deep down into the dirt before ricocheting off into the air. 
"Stardress: Scorpio!" I yelled out, changing form immediately.
"We are~!" The Zodiac spirit yelled out besides me, not yet realizing we were midair. 
"Sand Tornado!" I yelled out, the spirit complying and combining his move with mine. The sand formed a dirt devil as large as the barrier would allow, hitting both of the boys with grit, as strong as if they were just teleported into the middle of an Egyptian Coriolis storm. The boys yelled out in pain, with nowhere to go. I continued the storm for a few seconds until I felt the digging sensation again, crying out and stopping the flow of magic. Luckily enough, though, the boys were both already on the ground in defeat, and nobody had heard my cries with all of the wind. 
"Welcome to Soul Star." I said to them, flashing my teeth in a smile before walking off to look at whatever this pain was. 

Once I had gotten back into my office, I locked the door and pulled back the longsleeve I was wearing - just for today, thank god, today was a bit chilly and short sleeves just wouldn't cut it. When I had saw them, though, I was in shock. There were shimmering white scales going up both of my forearms, extending from my wrist to my elbow. My fingernails were growing out at an alarming rate into pointed ends, and I began to panic. Chanting quickly, I summoned a dragon, one of the most dear to me. 

"Universal Constellation.. Enis. Come out."
A tall, pale woman came from seemingly nowhere, rose gold colored hair draping over her shoulders as she bent to step out of the portal.

"You needed me, Lucy?" The woman, Enis, asked curiously.
"Enis.  Do you know about these?" I asked, showing the white scales to her, which were halfway to my shoulder by now.
"Oh no.. I can't believe this would happen.." the woman muttered, shock evident in her body language. She grabbed my arm, casting open another portal back to the dragon world and throwing me into it before I could even question why she was so scared.