Ice Cream Date

I stepped out of my guild, the cheers and drunk-fighting getting to be a bit much to listen to. Flying up to the roof, I landed in the direct middle of the highest point of the building. I looked around for a bit, soaking up all of the sounds of nature. Birds twittering, the wind shaking through the trees, running water over a creek. I looked down to see a bush of blonde hair, and immediately decided on what I was going to do today.
"Sting! Up here!"
The blonde looked around for a second, confused, but quickly found the location of my voice.

"I wanna go get ice-cream! Come with me!"

"..??Okay?? Why are you up there?!"

"I just wanted to be, don't sweat it!"

I flew down to the blonde, hugging him once I landed.
"Lets go!"

___

The line was enormous. Who would've thought so many people would get icecream in the middle of April? Weird. When we finally got to order, I immediately asked for a Strawberry popsicle. Sting ordered a banana one. We gave the man our money in exchange, and began to wander about the town.
"Hey, do you like anyone in the guild?"
The blonde, seemingly surprised by the sudden question, blushed. He looked away before muttering a "maybe," and I burst out into laughter.
"You actually like someone? I was joking!"
"Oh, right, sure you were. Who do you like?" The man rebutted, watching for my reaction.
"Well.. hmm. He's really strong! A dragon slayer no less, but quite the airhead. He's super handsome, and I consider him to be quite a close friend of mine.. though I mock him a bunch."
"Really? Who is it?"
I waved him off, shaking my head.
"That doesn't matter.. now, hurry up, you're falling behind."
"Okay, mother."