Team Natsu?

With a shocked face, I turned to see Natsu waving and running over to me. Before I  could do anything, Natsu hugged me tightly.  "You said you'd come back." He whispered close to my ear.

"Gumene." I muttered. I felt awkward in this condition, but abided over my time.

"Lucy!"

Looking over in the direction of the voice, I saw a mildly pissed off Sting.

"Hey flame brain." Sting seethed. "Blondies mine."

"Nande?!"

"Mhm! Get your firey claws off my fragile blondie!"

"She was ours first!"

Sighing loudly,  I summoned my two favorite demons. Li and Lo.

"Li, Lo!" I called out. immediately,  both demons attacked and tied up both dragon slayers.

(A/N: Li looks to be around 14, and she's incredibly skinny, yet around 5''3. She has very long bleach blonde hair, which almost looks white, goingdown to her stomach. She wears an oversized black hoodie with white writing reading "DEMON" and Alice in Wonderland style leggings, and no shoes.

Lo is the same, 14 yet skinny and 5"3. Lo, however,  has very short black hair, that stopped at her chin, as well as a huge amount of freckles. Only two strands of hair, her bangs, went down to half her stomach. She often wore a blackish-purple kimono top that only went to half her stomach, and a flowy black skirt, with white thigh-high socks. She as well, had no shoes. Currently Li is holding sting and Lo is holding Natsu.)

"Oi, Luce!"

"Blondie!"

They both yelled at the same time, struggling.  At this point,  I wasn't very angered by Natsu.

Soon, the rest of team nastu showed up, with Lisanna replacing me.

As soon as Lisanna saw me, she turned into a cat - I assume?- and attacked Lo. Lo hadn't known she was there, and screamed in pain.

"LO!" I screamed out. "Li, Save her!" I pleaded. Li zipped towards Lisanna like a flash of light, much faster than how she's ever ran, and grabbed Lisanna by the hair. Her eye color changed, and she tossed Lisanna up in the air as if it took no muscle. "Demons sloss ROAR!"

(yes, sloss. [Sibling Loss])

The second the attack hit Lisanna,  she screamed in pain. Much louder than Lo. When Li heard the scream,  she ran back to Lo.

"Lo! Daijoubu?!" She screeched.

"....Hai...." Lo muttered out.

A/N: Hi guys! Okay, so there is only two-five chapters left! If the story gets to 1,500 likes, I'll definitely make a second book! Love you guys!