Dragon Ruckus

The golden-bartender mage looked around the guild, hunting for the master. Once she had caught her, she waved over to her.

"Lucy!"

The blonde dragoness had turned to look at her.

"Yes?"

"There is a guild meeting you have to attend, every other guild in the region is going to be attending."

"Understood. Anything else?"

"No, nothing else!"

"Got it. Thank you, Ayres."

"No problem! You're welcome, Lucy!"

--

The blonde woman looked around, going to an open space to summon her spirits.

"Open : all Zodiac Gates!"

The gates opened simultaneously, with various spirits vocalizing joy over being sent to the human realm for the time being.

"Lucy, I've missed you!" Loke called out, running to hug her.

"I've missed you too, Loke." The woman responded, hugging him back before stepping back and waving to the rest. "I'm going to a meeting now, but stay out for as long as you'd please."

"okay" and "sure!" rang out from the crowd of spirits, giving Lucy her cue to walk over to the guild doors before teleporting to the meeting hall.

"Soul Star...Lucy Heartfillia." Makarov muttered as I appeared. I nodded, sitting down.

"Now, what's this about?" I asked.

"Nothing,  Deary. Just a monthly meeting. " The Blue Pegasus master commented in his usual tone.

"Sure. What do we talk about in these..'Monthly Meetings'?" I asked, suspicious of why we had a sudden meeting, without any prior notice. The guild creation-committee had told me they would send out notices a month prior to the meet. 

"Anything, really. We talk about big disturbances, multi-guild assignments, and the like." The Mermaid Heel master informed.

"You shouldn't feel scared, youngster. " The Quatro Cerberus master added.

"May I ask what we will talk about this meeting?" I questioned, looking around at the other masters.

"A multi-guild assignment, ironically. A threat that villagers call "Celesta" is ruining cities looking for her 'daughter." Informed a master of a guild I didn't know. A new guild, perhaps.

"I can solve that myself. I'll just recruit five of my members." I stated, sighing with why we had to get a large group together for something that could've simply been labled an S class mission. 

"Yes, we know.  However, it's the rules. We must have at the least two guilds go on this journey. For safety purposes."

"Fine. Five of mine, and five of Fairy Tails. After all, I know that guild best. Is that enough for this situation?"

"W-What? ...Yes.. Of course. I will select my five immediately. We will rendezvous at the train station within two hours." Makarov muttered, clearly out of the loop. I didn't question it, and nodded along.

"Is that all we have to deal with today, or is there more?" The unknown master questioned out, looking around the room.

A frog came out from the corner of the room, walking up to the table.

"From what we currently know, that is all. Thank you all for coming to meet with us to discuss this urgent topic. Our apologies that it went by fairly quickly, please rest assured. Your trip here was not a waste."