Baby?!

I woke up to Sting poking my stomach.

"Nan...de?" I asked,  stretching. He still seemed focused on my stomach,  poking it gently.

"Two things, Blondie.

One] I marked you while you were sleeping.

Two] We made a child. I sense her."

My face seemed to have a hobby of turning beet red. "NANDE?!" I whisper yelled. I clearly knew what marking meant, and was petrified by it. When someone marks you, you're theirs for life. It was a dragon slayer thing, a rule. Secondly, a baby?! At 19?!

"How do you sense it?" I asked curiously.

He shrugged slightly. "Dunno. Just do."

"Hold on a second, don't move."

I ordered, rubbing the back of my head slightly. I leaned over to his neck, and bit him gently.

"There, now you're marked too." I laughed awkwardly. Somehow, saying that made sting laugh.

"Ne?" I asked, looking up at Sting.

"Nande?" He asked.

"I could use my magic, so I don't have to wait nine months. It would go by faster.  then, can we wait for a couple years in the dragon world before going back?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Hai." He laughed. I was both surprised and relieved he said yes that easily. Holding his hand, I teleported to my castle. I send a telepathic call to the Healing dragon,  and Wendy's dragon, Grandeeny. Ano, I'm having a child. Please, come. Don't tell anyone, either. I sent to her. I didn't get a message back, but Grandeeny appeared instead.  We were all in my room, and I asked Sting to leave until Grandeeny said it was okay to come back. He nodded happily, and walked out.

"Lucy-san, I think he really loves you." She said, as she made the room sound proof. " Go ahead, speed up the time. Until this baby is ready to come out." I did as she said, and I stopped when I felt a horrible pain. "Okay,  focus on me. Breathe in, and out. slowly." She instructed.

TIMESKIP

" Okay, she's out." Grandeeny said, giving the child to me. She cleaned everything up with a Swish of her hand, and told Sting to come. He looked at her with awe, and asked to hold her. Of course, I permitted him.

" I think I have a name for her." Sting said eagerly. 

"Hm, What is it?" I asked.

"Bunny." He replied. Looking at her,  I understood why he wanted to call her Bunny. She was a beautiful pale skinned little girl, with white little strands of hair. Her ears were already pointy, and she had small white dragon wings. The horns barely showed in her skull. She cooed quietly. 

"Bunny. Like Lucy, and Blondie." He added. "Besides, if I'm a bee, why can't she be a bunny?" He chuckled. that statement alone was cute enough to make me agree. "Bunny it is then." I nodded. Almost directly after, Her eyes opened slightly, showing icy blue eyes. She was breathtaking. I looked at sting. "Ne, sting. I can age her to three. Then we can show the kingdom, and won't have to deal with waking up every morning." I laughed quietly. He agreed, and set her down on the bed. I waved my hand over her,  and the years flew by. Literally. I stopped her at three exactly, and looked at her in amazement. Her hair was already as long as mine, to her hips. It was like Stings hair, a light, pale blonde. her skin was a pale color, closer to my color than his. Her eyes were an icy blue, and She was considerably skinny, and small. I looked at Sting, and he looked at me. We nodded in agreement.  Without us knowing,  she had already made her way to the door by using her wings, which were now about as big as her,  or bigger, because she had to drag them. her horns were small,  but were growing in deer like ways.

"Bunny!"

I ran off, running towards her. Sting followed closely behind. When I grabbed her, I flew up to the balcony top. I covered her ears.

"shhhh, this might hurt your ears." I whispered to her.

Looking into the sky, I used my dragon voice to roar. All of the dragons soon gathered.

"I have news!" I announced.

The dragons looked curious.

"I will be staying for two years!"

The dragons were shocked, but quickly burst into cheers.

"Also!" I continued. The dragons got quiet. Without talking, I lifted Bunny. The dragons gasped, and roared in delight. When it died down, I continued.

"Her name is Bunny, and she is three. She contains my power, but obviously, only knows how to use a percentage." I explained. Somehow, Bunny knew what I was saying, because she shot a powerful stream of vivid colors and spells up into the air.

" Please, Minna. Treat her like your own, and train her when she gets older!" I smiled. But, don't train her until she gets to be ten. When she hits five, I'll live in soul star with her." I smiled.

The dragons all roared in agreement.