Prologue

Opposites attract. At least that's what we're all told. That's also what they tell you in school when learning about magnets. We learn that in a magnet, the positive and negative sides attract, meanwhile the same sides repel each other and push away. The attraction between opposites is so tight that sometimes it's hard to separate them from one another...

In human interaction, opposites repel each other most of the time and tend not to like each other. If two people are different from one another, they tend not to get along as quickly as two people that are similar to one another. But when two opposites are brought together, sometimes they move past their differences and end up attracting. Their differences are what bring them together and help them become an inseparable force. Is that the case in this story? To find out...you'll just have to keep reading.

This is a story about opposites. You have Mark Tuan, the quiet, intelligent and hardworking student from Los Angeles. Then you have Jackson Wang, the loud, attractive, bad boy student from Hong Kong. Both are students at JYP Academy for hopeful trainees. Both are working towards the same dream, to stand on the stage as idols, but they couldn't be more different from one another. The two never interact with one another simply because they're different...cut from a different cloth. But when brought together to work towards their common-shared dream...a beautiful rose might just end up blossoming between the two. Why? Because they're different from each other...total opposites, and we say that opposites attract.

________________________________________________________________________________

See guys...back before you could even notice! This one is gonna be a bit different from "Wrong Number Bro" and I'm still in the process of writing this so updates are probably going to be a bit slower compared to last time...but I hope you guys enjoy this story too!

**FUN FACT: This story was actually planned out and started before "Wrong Number Bro" but I wasn't happy with it and ended up starting "Wrong Number Bro" loving it and finishing it...now I'm back to fix and finish this one!