EPISODE X

Mariya

I saw yuihan sitting alone behind the theater after the graduation announcement of captain shinoda and the other senpai's she look so sad. Maybe because she was close with mariko-san, I want to comfort her and stay by her side until she feel okay.

So idecided to approach her and sit beside yuihan.

" yuihan, are you okay?" She look at me and to my surprise yuihan hugged me while crying hard.

i comfort her by rubbing her back " Don't worry everything will be alright, maybe its time for mariko- san to graduate after all We can't stay here forever." I explain.

" but why now? " she ask. Her eyes is swollen because of crying.. tears are continue coming out into her eyes. so i decided to wipe it with my hand and look into her eyes.

" I don't know the answer yuihan, but one thing for sure mariko san and the other senpai's are planning about the graduation after maeda san graduation last year. so dont be sad this decision is not easy they also thinking about their own growth as an individual artist " I explain..

" I'm glad you are here.." she said..

.I smiled.. " well because I'm your friend remember?" I answered.

She smiled.. and nod.

" are you feeling better? let's go and eat an icecream, someone said that eating icecream can take away your loneliness." I said and wink at her.

" who said that.. ?"

I pat her shoulder. and point my self and wink." Me.? don't worry since your my precious friend... I will treat you today.. " i said

she sligthly smiled, " oh come on Yuihan, lets grab an icecream i dont like seeing you like this .. i promise after you eat an icecream you will feel better.." i said

i grab her hand to help her stand, i dragged her in front of the icecream store near at the theater

there's alot of flavor so i ask yui what she want to order

" what do you want yui? " I ask..

" can I have strawberry chocolate?" She said..

i smiled

"sure" I look at the icecream seller and told him our order..

I got choco mint with raspberry sauce. The icecream seller hand me our order which i immidiately gave to yuihan her strawberry icecream.. .

" here" I said while smiling she smiled back.

" your always comforting me whenever i feel sad.. mariya arigatou." she said while were heading back in the theater

" oh.. do you remember the time when i yell at you because you hurt your self?" i said

FLASHBACK

I was trying to catch up to our dance instructor but its really hard for me.. .

my body is so stiff..

I don't know how to dance properly, but I want to be an idol that's why I'm trying so hard to learn how to dance properly.

As a research student I need to work hard so I can be a regular student immediately.

we called as generation 9 the hope of the new akb, well we have talented members. paruru which is shimazaki haruka our visual, mariko, shimada and mina are the one whose incharge in variety, miyu is genius in playing piano she can also play the music with piano even if it was her first time to hear the song. and the worst is me and yuihan.