EPISODE VI

Yuihan

I'm sitting beside shimada.
We are in a karaoke house near at akb theater.
Even this group voted me out . I don't feel bad for them . I truly understand their reason for their decision.
Everyone is having fun except me because until now paruru is not here..

"yuihan, aren't you having fun?" Oba mina ask.

She wears a black skirt and a white tshirt.. sometimes our fashion is quite similar. Haha it needs an improvement.

"yeah, you look sad? Do you still think about what happened before?" Miyu added.

She was the smallest in our group. She's one of the people who has a qualities that can intimidate you. She knows how to play piano and has a beautiful voice . She wears a short and pink shirt.

I smiled..

" I'm having fun and I don't hate you because of you voted me to oust in team B." I answred.

I choose to wear a ripped jeans today and a jacket. Since I'm not feeling well today.. maybe because I work almost everyday without a proper rest.

"then why are you sad, don't tell me?" Mariko smirk..

Mariko she's one of the people you can talk and give you some useful smile she's very funny too.

I looke at her puzzled.

" don't tell us that you misses shimazaki san?" Maria continue mariko said.

Maria if we will have our own group we will choose maria as our visual. She is so beautiful. She wear a flower cream dress .. she is one of our fashionista

Everyone look at me suspiciously

When suddenly someone show up..

" stop that your scaring yui!" When I look I saw a beautiful girl who has a rockstar outfit...

" paruru! I thought your not coming." Said shimada.
And shimada... our great warrior the one who keep protecting us from any trouble. She is paruru sort of work buddy.. she wears a ripped jeans and a black sleevelesd shirt.

" we almost had an accident someone just walk in pedestrian even if the traffic sign was in green, anyways leave Yui alone." paruru said while removing her cap.

Everyone move away from me and then laugh..

"see I told you... paruru san will defend yui. " miyu said while putting an ice on her drink.

" haha, I really smell something." Mariko added.

" you can hide for now but you can't hide forever you know" obamina said while looking at her phone..

" she's yuihan night in shining armor"  maria added .

I laugh..

"😅😅😅 all of you never change that's why I love you all.. " I said..

With that everyone came to me and we had a group hug.

But paruru stayed on her position so I call her.

" oh come one paruru.. join us here.. " and then she joined the group hug.

Shimada broke first then shouted.

" now lets enjoy the party .... WELCOME BACK YUI!!"  And everyone gone wild..

Everyone is enjoying the moment..

Shimada and mina keep teasing each other.. ..

While miyu mariko and maria are drinking..

Paruru is also drinking.. but I notice that she drinks a lot than what we are having . Is she in trouble?