EPISODE XI

SAYANE

Im with Yuihan and Kawaei we decided to buy some stuff for our slumber party. Since we are expecting many guest. I am surprise that kashiwagi san is going it seems that yuihan is becoming famous with our senpai's (senior). Yuihan and i became close because of the senbatsu ( election to be the center of akb48 group) and when she had her kenin ( transferring in different team) in NAMBA. I dont know but a lot of our member likes Yuihan they say that she is like an ikemen ( gentleman ) and to my surprise her charm did not end in namba when i came here in akibahara the members also adores yuihan. But i only see her as a my partner because we promise that no matter what happened we will support each other and a friend because she always there for me when im feeling bad. You can feel her sincerity when she talks and a good listener. When we heard about the end of her concurrency in NAMBA i rush in her apartment because i know that she is not happy with the news. But instead of complaining she accepted the decision with open heart and because of that i admire her because if it was me i will decide to graduate than to stay to the group which can make me feel sad.

" HEY sayane!! are you okay?" richan ask.

i smiled " ofcourse what makes you think that i am not okay??" i answered then i look at yuihan she is smiling but i can sense that there is something wrong with her.

" yuihan are you okay?" i ask.

" yeah im good.." she said while looking in the box of cookies.

" are you sure?" i know when she is sad or something is bothering her.

" im sure sayane. im just confused because i can't choose between cookies and junkfood." she said while frowning.

" geez just buy both." richan get the item into yuihan's hands and put it to our cart.

yuihan and i laugh.. because we both know that richan will eat the cookies which is her favorite.

we were done shopping and decided to go home. we ride a taxi richan is in front seat beside the driver while yuinee and i were sitting behind the driver seat.

" hey yuinee, i heard that you and mariya had a date." i teased

and she slap my shoulder. " what the heck , sayane.. were friends." she said

i laugh hard and put my head on her shoulder. " Yuinee , seriously is it true that mariya did confess to you?" she look at me again and this time she target my head. and it made me touch it because of pain.

" so its true?" i continue teasing her.

" how did you know about it?" she ask..

" the news can easily spread in the group remember? but don't worry i will keep it a secret." i said while raising my right hand.

she sighed and look at richan " richan, you told her?" she ask while holding richan sleeve.

" sorry yuinee , sayane is so eager to find out what is happening to you that's why i decided to tell her about it so she can stop bothering me." richan explain

" hehehe.. you know me yuinee.. i will not stop not unless i got what i need." and i wink to her.

she slap my shoulder again.. but this time its not strong.

" dont get mad in sayane you know that you can trust her right?" richan added.

yuinee smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. " of course both of you is the best thing that i ever had here in akb." i slightly smiled.. hearing yuinee saying that makes me feel that she really value our friendship.

" oh i remember kashiwagi san is coming right?" richan ask

yuinee nodded.

" are you close?" i ask