EPISODE 19

PARURU..

Finally im done with my tv guesting..
this week was full of drama.. im just tired and i wanted to take a break..

" haruka, you can now take a rest .. do you want me to drive you home?" Ask by my manager.

" no thanks,  im going somewhere.. i need sometime alone" I answered.

She just nod and went out of my waiting room.

I checked my social media.

I first check my twitter looks like nothing's going on.
So i try to check my ig.
I saw a picture that breaks my heart..

Yuihan and she is with mariyagi holding hands while looking at the camera.

They look happy..

Too happy..
While i am here sitting alone..

I decided to turn off my phone..
Im starting to feel envy and I don't want that.
I gather all my things preparing to leave.. the building..

When i heard someone..i peak to find out who is it

" we will inform you about the changes.just keep in touch" the staff said

" alright then..  i will inform everyone.. thank you for your hardwork"  yuihan answered

The staff just nod and walk away living her standing alone. I saw her smile.. she looks relieved.

Right i heard that they will have a performance in this studio next week.

I don't want her to know that i am still here so i waited for her to come out of the building first.

When im sure that she's gone. I proceed to the parking lot.

I enter my car and drove outside the building..

It's already 10 pm , the street is not congested because there is no public transit available on this particular time..

I passed by to a bus stop and saw a familiar face yuihan is Sitting alone the bus stop.

Does she know that there is no scheduled bus arrival now?
I pull over .. I don't want to leave her in that kind of environment.

I open my wind shield..

She look surprise to see me.

" there is no bus available now.. you have two choices its either you stay there until morning or you will get in my car and i will drive you home" i shouted

She looks confused and look on her watch.. upon my observation by looking in her eyes ,i knew she just realize that i was right.
She look at me again i know that she is hesitating.

" you can get in right now I don't have time for a staring contest.. your just lucky that I passed to this area" i said..

She sighed  she wears a coat and a jeans  pairing with a brown shirt and a boots..

Before i know she get in the car.. she looks freezing so i hand her a hot pack ..

" use it.. i know you are not good in cold weather" i said " where are you heading?" I ask

She look at me.. with a puzzled look.

" i just can't leave you there , right now its not good for you to be alone remember what happened in hawaii" i blurted which made me regret what i said.

" oh i remember every single thing that happened there.." yui said with bitterness.

FLASHBACK