EPISODE XVI

Yuihan

I open my eyes and i saw a white ceiling.  Wait where am i?

I look around and saw takamina beside me.

"thank God you are finally awake" she exclaimed.

"yuineee" its sayane then she hug me while crying.

" what happen?"  I ask.

" i was looking for you because yukirin notice that you are not in the venue, so i went to your room and i saw you laying in the floor." She said while crying. " why did you drink?! I tried to wake you but your unconscious.  You look like a dead person." She added.

" i drink?" I don't know what she is talking about.

" yes, the manager saw a bottle of wine in your room. " takamina said.

" no, im not " then something came up in to my mind a scenario.

Flashback

I am walking to attend the event today.
When i saw a familiar women.

" i thought you will come to my room , i waited for you" she said while playing with her long black hair.

"oh, im sorry but I've been busy with a lot of things. " i said its the girl from the restaurant whom i ask for  her number.

" its okay, do you have time?" She ask. She is wearing red lipstick ,her hair is straight which has a bangs that almost cover her eyes.. she smiles awkwardly. Her skin is pale. She's wearing a red dress which is fitted with her body.

" uhmm, im sorry but i don't have time." Im a bout to walk away when she grab my hand..

" yui, do you know who i am?" She ask
.i look at her again .. then shake my head .. she laugh.  " wow, how long i have been away? You ignore me in tokyo and now here?" She sounds disappointed

" wait? Have we met before?" I ask can't believe it.. because its my first time seeing her.. i try to scan her face .

"yuihan, i wanted to give this to you personally"  she said.. i saw a rose.

The only person who gave me this is

'jabami?!" I blurted.. .

She smirk.. " aren't you gonna accept my gift?" She said

I am shivering right now.

"why do you look like that ?it seems like you have seen a ghost?!" She said while giggling .

I don't know what i look right now. But i know that i wanted to throw up.

"you haven't seems change.. " she is now walking towards me. "lets go back to your room and talk..  i have a wine .. " she said while waving it into my eyes..

"but i have to" she put her finger on my lips..

" no no no, i will take no for answer. This is the good time to talk, since its the first time that no one is around. " she said.. then pull me to my room..

I haven't said a word.. until we reach my room.. i went first..

"oh, this room is nice " she quickly sit on the table near at the window..

" what do you want to talk about.. ?" I ask.. " we thought you are dead" i added.

She faced me and smirk "do i look like im dead right now?" She said while opening the wine that she brought. When she open it she drink it using the bottle.

" i wanted to see you " she said..

"why?" I ask..

"well basically we are bestfriend right?" She said then drink another gulp of wine.
"but you traitor me and told the police about my gambling habit.. That's why i got kicked out in our school." She said i can sense an anger while she is speaking.