EPISODE 1

"can you say i love you too me?." he was looking into my eyes as if i am a precious stone that he wanted to have. i look at him and frown "NO! i dont want too." the man was shocked for what i said ". eeeeehh?? shimazaki-san your an idol you cannot say that!!." now there is anger in his eyes. "even if i am an idol i can do what ever i want! and i don't like to say what you wanted to hear. so thank you." the security told the man to move because there's still someone who wants to meet me because we are doing our hand shake event. "i regret choosing her as my oshimen!!" the angry man said. but i just ignored it. I never hide my attitude to my fans, if they dont want to support me because of my attitude its fine with me as long as i can do what i love most which is to perform in front of people.

there is so many people in my booth. everyone is asking me to say i love you or wink at them. but i hate doing it so my response is always NO! some fans accepted the way i am and some fans just like the man who got mad because i didn'tsay i love you too him, how can i describe it idiots! that's the right term. The security informed me that im done with my hand shake event. "finally!!." i blurted out which made them shook their head i gave them the disgusted look and walk away from them.

I'm so exhausted when i enter the dressing room, I decided to have a quick shower so my body and mind will feel refresh. I prepare my clothes a color gray sweatshirt and a light color skinny jeans. after preparing my clothes to wear i entered the bathroom and turn on the shower, when i heard someone entered the room.

"have you seen the line of shimazaki -san??." the girl ask "eeeeehh, she so popular she might beat the number of maeda-san fans" i felt irritated maeda-san is the greatest center of all time how could they compare me with my oshimen?! i said to my self, i continue washing my body when they started to talk again. "kojima, do you think you can get along with shimazaki-san?" the girl ask, so now i know your name kojima mako from the akb 14 gen. "well nishino, i don't want she's so bossy and i think she doesn't care about us she only care for her self." wooah!!! that's rude.. how can that girl said that about me. before i can go out they already gone!
"Geez!!!! that two brats!!." i shouted "shimazaki??? why are you angry??" when i turn around i saw my co member shimada haruka, yes we have same name i am shimazaki haruka but we have different personality. she's more of an outgoer and i am a loner type of person. " there are two bratz here earlier and they were talking about me! when im about to confront them they suddenly disappeared!" i said " well did you recognize them? and what are they talking about you?" i shook my head i don't want to discuss it anymore so i get my bag and walk to the door. "i don't have the energy to tell it today, maybe next time? thank you for your hard work goodbye." with that i walk out the door leaving shimada thinking what happened before she went in the room.

i really hate long conversation.

i was looking at my phone when someone bump me.

" what the hell!!!! can't you see that there is someone in front of you?!!!" I shouted.

"im so sorry, i didn't mean to bump onto you." she keep apologizing which made me more angry. "im sorry again i need to go to takamina-san good bye" with that the girl run across the hall and then disappered.
i never seen the girl before.. is she new??

"who is she??" i blurted.

im sorry for the grammar english is not my mother tongue . so i hope you can forgive me if i made some mistakes with my grammar. thank you.