EPISODE XV

Paruru

Im fixing my things i will transfer to shimada room, to honory deal woth yukirin. I don't know what's into me why i did not control my emotion that time. But i guess it is the right thing to do.

I heard the door open and when i look around its yui.

" you are really packing huh?" She said then sit on her bed.

" yeah, im just tired seeing you two flirting in front of me.." i blurted..

" flirting ?? What do you mean by that?" She ask.. so she really don't know what is happening ? This girl is really something.

" what ever!!! " then continue putting my clothes inside my luggage. Another person came in the room its shimada.

" i came her to help you out" she said while walking towards me and she is surprise to see yui here " oi yokoyama you are here also?! What happen? Why paruru will transfer in our room?" She ask

" Paruru made a deal with yukirin" she answered.

" yeah i heard about that but why?? You should tell me all the details" she sit beside yui and hug her which made me jealous. Why is everyone doing that with yui!!! And she is allowing everyone to hug her?!" I glared at shimada which made her stop hugging yui..

" what's with the glare paruru?"shimada ask.. which made yui look at me but i look away immediately. Geez shimada is getting into my nerves. I throw my luggage to shimada.. which made her jump .

" paruru!! This is heavy!!!" She complains

" bring that into your room and stop doing none sense!!!" I said..

" alright alright," she said then look at yui " will talk later yokoyama." Then went outside.

" wow, i notice that you are being violent this past few days" she said while fixing her bed

" you better not to hold yukirin san hand !!!" I said then walk out the door and saw shimada waiting outside the room .

" so it is true that you made a deal with yukirin san?" She ask

I ignore her and continue walking to her room.

" paruru wait for me " she said then follows me " what's wrong in asking you a question!" She murmurs

I look at her which made her stop..
" alright , I won't ask anymore!!!" She said then i continue walking..

We reach shimada room when i open the door i saw mariya laying on her bed while watching tv.

She looks happy when she sees me.. then grab me to her bed .

" i heard what happened.. " she whispered..

I roll my eyes but she slap my shoulder " oh come on stop being like that, we are team here!" She said then put her face on my shoulder.

I sighed yeah she is right! Shimada enters the room and sit on the empty bed. " she is right paruru, we are all here to support you..!" With that mariko, miyu ,mina and suzuran went outside the cr.

" yeah, its a battle for us 9th gen!" Mina said.

" too sad that yui cannot join us because she is the prize of this battle" miyu added

" come to think of it our generation vs the senpai's this will ruin our life" mariko said then sit beside me " but for you we will help you to stop yukirin san flirting with the one you love" she added

Everyone laugh..

" stop laughing its not funny!!" I shouted

Everyone look surprise for what i said.