EPISODE III

PARURU POV

I'm with Yuihan right now.

(flashback

I'm with the 9th generation coz were planning on Yui welcome party. Miyu, Shimada, Mariko ,Maria and Mina. We can't decide if we celebrate yui welcome party in Mina-san house or we will go to the nearest karaoke house.
"I can't you know, i don't want it to do it in my house. Coz its really hard to clean and we need to get up early because we have a show on the next day." Mina explain.

" so we don't have a choice, alright then lets vote who's in favor of Mina's house raise your hand?" Shimada ask.

No one voted for Mina's house coz I know they don't like her house and also because its too small for us.

" Alright then so we will celebrate yui welcome party in karaoke house " everyone shouted yes.

" then should I text Yuihan the location for the party?" Ask by Miyu.

I think for awhile, I want to see her personally.

" Don't bother Miyu, I will tell her myself since my apartment is near to Yuihan apartment." I volunteered.

" really shimazaki??" shimada ask I slightly smiled. that's my answer to shimada meaning its okay with me.

" okay, what is happening here?" Mina looking to me suspiciously

" yeah, I heard that you almost jumped of Yuihan when you saw her." Teased by Mariko.

" no no no, she did not almost jumped Mariko. She jumped to yuihan. You got to clean your ears you misheard it." Said Maria.

" so what it is Shimazaki-san?what's the problem?why do you want to see Yui? Your not even close before?and you are the one who suggested to vote for her coz you don't want us to separate during our concurrency" Miyu said.

" I don't need to explain anything. I'm just glad that she's back." I answered

They looked at me like they wanted to know more. I even don't know the answer to their question and action. Why?? Am I feeling guilty? I need to escape this interrogation.

" do we have other things to talk to? Coz I'm tired I want to go home." With that I packed my things and went out in the dressing room.

Woooh, finally I escape. I know they dumbfounded. I don't know either the reason. I'm also surprise with my actions, its so not me.

I'm walking alone to yuihan house.
It's been a while since I came to this area.

I remember walking with her after the practice and we talk about our dreams to become a part of Kame 7 but I...

I didn't know that I'm already in front of Yuihan's apartment. I push the doorbell but no one answer. Maybe she's not here but I want to see her. So I waited for her. Its 9pm i hope i can get a taxi. I'm afraid to walk alone in late night hours.

I keep waiting... I think its almost 30 mins since I arrive here?? That Yuihan where is she?! I hate waiting and she's lucky that I am still here.

If she didn't arrive at 10 I'll go.

When I heard someone scream..

'' Paruru??!! Ehhhhh what are you doing here??" I am also asking why I am here Yui I told myself. I want to complain but instead I said.

"Uhmmm, yuihan 9th generation organize a welcome party for you this coming Friday. So be prepared bye!" I walk away after I said that.. What's with me. I wanted to ask if how is she.
I did not wait for the answer as long as I rely the message its okay. I know she's thinking that I should have text her but I want to see her.

I keep walking when I realized that its too dark . And I'm the only person who is walking. I can't take this, I run back to yuihan and I saw her trying to open the door.

I tap her shoulder and she scream in front of my face.

End of FLASHBACK)

So now I'm sitting in Yuihan's apartment. Let me clear to everybody that yuihan house is clean. I can breathe I don't know why they keep saying that.

Yuihan

So she's here... so what I'm going to do? Do I have to offer her water oh yes water or should I ask her what she wanted? Or when suddenly my cat came towards paruru..

"meow..." he is looking at paruru.

Paruru stare at him and smile. She put him on her lap and pet buss.

I smiled they look good on each other.
" Yuihan, stop staring.. can you get me a glass if water I'm kinda thirsty you know.??" She's frowning at me.

"aw oh yes, I'm sorry..." I run to my kitchen and get her a glass of water. You should not pissed Paruru san .

" here, I'm sorry it's been a while since you came here and I'm also surprised that you will stay." I said

" do you want me to go ?" Paruru ask she got up " okay then by-" but before she can say anything I grab her hand

" no its fine , you can stay here." With that she sit again and pet buss.

"so how have you been??" Paruru ask

"I'm doing great everyone is so wonderful. Specially team A I'm glad they were my team." Blurted without thinking.

" your team huh?" I can see that she is irritated. " your saying that we are not good to you?" She continued

" what I mean is that they were nice to me. That's all" I'm starting to get angry I didn't mean anything.

"oh really, why did you come back here?" I'm shock when I hear it.

"why? Because have no choice. CAPTAIN Shinoda ask the management if they can revoke my concurrency. I have nothing to do with the decision I'm just following it. I'm not happy to be here. I have a family in Namba. Were happy with each other they were the one who truly accepted me as one of their family they didn't abandoned me!" I said that without thinking I saw paruru's eyes full of anger and wait she's crying?

Paruru

After I hear Yui I felt anger and when I am angry I cried.

" so your saying that it's a mistake to be back here in tokyo? Yui, do you know how happy I am to see you again? I don't think you know how it's hard for me to vote for you to be kick out in our team. Because I also don't have a choice! I don't have the guts to tell them that I don't want you to go. But even I voted for you nothing will change because majority of them voted to oust you because.they think it will help you to overcome your weakness." I looked into her eyes and said " because right now I think we did a right decision coz you have grown a lot"

I can see that she was surprised about what I said well me also never on esth I imagine that I will say that..

"thank you.. I'm sorry for what I said." Yuihan hold my hand

I smiled " don't worry it won't happen again Yui.. and never had a chance to apologize for everything."

She hugged me and something weird is happening in my heart. It feels like it will burst and I felt butterfly coming out in my stomach.

I ended the hugged coz I can feel that I am blushing.

" hey are you okay?" Yuihan ask

"yeah I'm good... it jus-" but before I finish my sentence someone knock on yuihan door

She got up and open the door and

" Yuichan!! I can't sleep can I sleep over?"

Its kawaei renna

What the f!!