EPISODE XVII

YUIHAN

Im in my hotel room now. After my IV finished the doctor sent me away.
Im with sayane who is sitting on my bed while playing a game on her phone.

someone knock on the door. Sayane automatically get up and open it.

" oh its you, i think i should go out." Sayane look at me " I'll leave you two alone " she gave me a wink and went out.

I don't know who she's talking to . When someone enters the room and its paruru

" how you feeling right now?" She said she sit on the other bed.

She sound sincere i wonder why? " im good. Actually im totally fine now." I answered

She smile and look down.
" uhmm, thank God your really fine . What happened? I just saw you in the stretcher while the rescuers escorting you" she said

" well uhmm its nothing i just passed out" i answered but she frown i think she is not convince with my answer

" really ?? So what is the reason why you drink ?!" Now she is starting to raise her voice. And i am right she have doubts on my answer.
I hesitate to tell her the truth.
" well, i need to drink up a little because im so stressed" i explain

" really?! Your stressed? To whom? To what?!" She ask.

" to you!!!!!!!" I snapped. I saw her eyes widen then i realize what i did.

" im sorry, its not like that.. " but before i can explain she stood up and walk away.

I try to call her name but she didn't answer.

I was left sitting alone in my room.
Then someone texted me.

Message
Opps looks like you broke someone's heart today! Jeez, don't worry i will take care of her.

End of message

I didn't even think , i got up on my bed and run after paruru. How come jabami knows my number?!

I saw paruru getting on the elevator and i quickly rush to her.

Which made us fall from each other.

" what the heck are you doing?!" Paruru shouted

I try to get up but I can't my feet is hurt.

She saw me in pain. " what's wrong? Why did you follow me?" She ask again then she look on my left foot. " your foot!!" She help me to sit .. on the corner of the elevator.

But all a sudden the elevator creates a sounds like something is broken. And before we know the elevator suddenly went down drastically and stop. Paruru yell because of frightened. I try to hold her hand to make her relax.

We got stuck in the elevator.
Is this jabami's doing?!

Paruru look for her phone but its broken because she stepped on it.
I forgot my phone so basically everyone do not know that we are in a emergency situation.

Paruru cried for our help.
" HELPPP!!!!! Please HELP US!" Its my first time to hear paruru scream so loud.

She stop and cried.. i grab her and gave her a hug.

" don't cry, someone will find us." I said
She look at me with fears in her eyes.
" im here, don't worry i will never leave you alone" i said with conviction.

She nodded and sit beside me.
She look on my feet again.

I guess it got swollen because of the impact .
She look terrified.