EPISODE XVIII

Yuihan

Im currently reading my script from my up coming stage play in my room, its been a year since the incident that happened in hawaii.. after that everything have changed..
" Yuihan, i know you are there let's talk i want to tell you something!!" Its kawaei knocking on my room

We live in different floor, since the incident the management brought a building for the whole members so that they can monitor our security.

I slowly open the door and kawaei automatically walk to my apartment and sit on my couch.
She wears a white tops and tattered jeans she left her shoes outside.

I close the door and sit beside her , im wearing a big size shirt with a letter Y on it . She looks serious.

" what is it? " i sat and hold her shoulder
She hand me the news paper and saw someone.

I frown .. " so what about this?" I ask
She roll her eyes " read the article yuinee!!! She is making a scene! What is her problem?!!!! She should have said it to our face!!" She said with anger.

I read the article..

PARURU IS NOW HAPPY AFTER HER GRADUATION.

Shimazaki haruka also known as Paruru an ex member of akb48 told to an interview that she never been happy inside the worlds largest group . She said that she was pushed to be part of a unit that she doesn't even like ..
additionally she said that she despised being member of a group..

I can't believe what i have read.. i look in kawaei eyes .. i saw a disappointment and suddenly it changes into sadness she hugged me.

"You don't deserve this yuinee." I started to cry..
" What did i do?did i hurt her that bad for her to say that?" I said while crying..

Before i know .. the girls came in my apartment..

"Yuhan!!! Are you alright?!!!!" Yuria said while walking towards me.

" she's unbelievable!!!" Its sashi she sit besides kawaei " don't mind her!!!" She said with conviction.

" sashi is right yuihan, she don't have the right to say that. In the first place she's the one who ruined everything not for you but for everyone in this group!" Kitaharie said she went to my kitchen and get some water .. " drink this !!! Forget about this article and drink this!" She said while handing me the glass of water " and just concentrate on our upcoming stage play." She added

Im really blessed to have them in my life..
someone hugged my back..

" don't worry yuihan everything will be alright.. we will never leave you!! " its yukirin..

But before i can say something my phone rings.

I answered the phone " Yuineeeeeee!!! Are you alright?!!!! Wooeww I didn't think that she will do that!!! She went out of line you know that!!!how i wish our path will not meet because I don't know what will i do to her!!!" Its sayane.. " im coming over!!! " with that she hung up the phone.

"Its sayane right?" Yukirin asked
And nod.. " ignore it. Ignore what she said.. we are not like that.. " she is referring to Paruru's interview

" don't worry about me, actually it hurts a little bit.. she went to far to damage our group." I said..

Yuria and sasshi look at each other " you don't have to suffer alone.. we are all here" yuria said.. she hugged me then kawaei and everybody follows..

Im really blessed to have this kind of friendship.

PARURU

I barged into the office of my new management.