EPISODE 27

THIRD PERSON POV

everyone came in shimada's family hotel, each of them greet shimada's mother, they are close with her because when they were still a research student her mother always brings food for them after the practice, Mrs. shimada gave everyone a hugged. she look at yuihan and gave her a bittersweet smile, since shimada told everything to her mother she knew yuihan situation.

after the greeting, they decided to go to their room. shimada , minarun , suzuran and mariko are roomates.

leaving yuihan mariyagi and paruru.

even yuihan doesn't like the situation but they had a lottery on who will become room mates.

they are fixing their things , paruru keep stealing glances with yuihan.

paruru bed is beside yuihan while mariyagi bed is across paruru.

there is a mini sofa inside the room.

paruru keep glancing at yuihan, when something hit her head. mariyagi throws a pillow on her.

she look at mariyagi but she was surprised to see a pillow coming towards her,

because of her reflexes paruru hand automatically block the pillow which went to yuihan's bed.

yuihan gave her a dead stare. and then went out.

leaving mariyagi and paruru alone.

" it's your fault." she shouted to mariyagi

" oh come on? why did you blocked the pillow, if you didn't blocked the pillow it will not go to yuihan's bed." mariyagi   said.

paruru is about to follow yuihan but mariyagi stopped her.

" why? do you want to do this paruru?" mariyagi said out of knowhere

paruru look at her.. " what do you mean?" she asked

" well, we all know that the reason you arrange this reunion is because you wanted to see yuihan, what are your intention?" mariyagi said with a serious voice.

Paruru  sighed as if she will tell something important to mariyagi. " i want her back" she answered.

mariyagi smirked, " after what you did to her? do you think she will forgive you easily?" she said

" well, i won't give up easily. i'll will do everything for her to forgive me." paruru answered.

mariyagi sit on her bed. " forgiveness is given to people who really wanted to be forgiven."

paruru felt insulted.. " am i not forgivable?" she asked

mariyagi look at her.. " no, you are insincere! you are expecting yuihan to forgive you automatically, you hurt her more than you think of. i guess forgiveness needs to be earned." she explained.

paruru started to feel worry,

" i am not thinking that way, i just wanted to apologize and help her to forget yukirin," paruru explained.

" i will help you with that, i just wanted her to be happy." mariyagi said.. then reach her hand to paruru for a hand shake.

they both smiled.

YUIHAN

i ended up sitting on the the beach.

when someone sit beside me

" there you are, i was wondering where you went." its mariyagi.

i smiled. " i just need to breath some fresh air, how come you find me" she asked