EPISODE XIV

PARURU

  We are dancing , when all of the sudden Yuria shouted so we all stop..

"WHAT HAPPEN?" kitaharie ask with a concern tone.

" Lets play a game!!!" yuria shouted   sashi and sayane  went to yuria and hit her head and because of that she cried in pain.

"OUCHHHH!!!! WHY? " yuria said while touching her head.

" i thought something happen!!! you scared us!!" sashi said

" sorry.. i just wanted to get your attention.." Yuria explain

" just raise your hand when you want to say something." sayane said

yuria just nod while holding her head.

i sigh i was thinking how this girls became an idol because they act like a man.

" hmm.. i think your thinking how this girl became an idol." i turn around and i saw yui standing behind.

i was surprise did yui just read my mind? 

" how did you know what i am thinking?" I ask

She smiled and sit beside me.
" well because i know you? Im glad you are here with us ..." she said

kitaharie , sashi and mayuyu stand in the bed

"alright!!! group your self in to two team..we will play a game " mayuyu said everyone shouted " this game is called Pocky game..."

"Pocky game ?!!" everyone said

" yes pocky game!! you will choose a partner before doing this game" 

 yukirin automatically went to yui .. so i ended up alone.

" paruru  and sayane  will be our judge for today.." mayuyu said

i nodded and look at sayane but who is busy chatting with yukirin .

" so here how it works , you and your partner will hold a pocky stick in your mouth.. then one of you needs to eat without dropping the pocky stick, the longer pocky stick will lost while the shortest will win ." mayuyu shouted..

everyone felt uneasy specially me. Im worried that yui and yukirin might kiss.

" so paruru will collect the pocky stick then she will compare it and decides who is our winner .." mayuyu said.. " so everyone are you ready?" she ask

Every body say "yes!!!" then if your ready lets start the pocky game!!"

yuria partner is annin but they didn't make it because annin drop the pocky

juri and kawaei quickly stop then i collect their pocky stick i was surprise when i saw kitahari and sashi they almost kissed but stop in 5cm..

I look at yui and yukirin team.. yui is the one who's biting the pocky while yukirin is the one who eats it..

I saw yukirin moving forward while yui is just standing .. everyone is watching them.. then it happen, Yukirin and yui kissed . everyone in the room shouted because of excitement. i saw yui face turns red while yukirin is smiling like a crazy person. while the others keep teasing them.

yui and yukirin won the game , when someone knock on our door and its takamina san.. checking if we already sleep because we need to rest for tomorrow's activity. so it means that the party is over. everyone said goodbye and went to their room. yui and i left and clean the room because it really looks luike we are at the dumpsite.

"uhmm yui, can i ask you something.?" i said while picking the plastic cups on the floor

she stop what she is doing then look at me " uhm, what is it paruru?" she ask