Episode 22

Yuihan

I don't know what came in to my mind .. but i suddenly ask yukirin if i can kissed her..

Before she can say anything.. i move forward and kissed her lips..  to my surprise she kissed back..

The kissed started slowly but after a few minutes the kiss became passionate..yukirin hand starting to move on my chest..

We stop when we heard someone came in the store..

A girl who wears a jacket and walk toward the corner area of the cafe..

" hey!!!! Im sorry the president called.. he wanted to know if im with you.." the girl said.

" its okay.. no worries.. " the other girl who is sitting on the couch said.

I didn't know that there is another customer inside this cafe..

I bet she saw what we did..

I look at yukirin.. she also surprise to find out that were not the only customer that in here.

I hold yukirin's hand..

She look at me.. " are you alright?? Did I surprise you?" I asked.

She smiled " yeah you surprised me.. but i like it" she gave me her signature wink.

I feel relieved..

We continue talking about a lot of things..

This is the first time that i notice how beautiful yukirin is.. maybe this is the reason why yukirin became the Akb goddess.. because she is really a goddess..

" hey!! What happened to you? Your staring at me.. is there a dirt on my face?" She said she began to wipe her face.

I stop her and look straight in her.. " im sorry to ask you this.. i know this is too fast.. but i think my heart wants you to be mine.. can you be my girlfriend?" I ask..

My heart is beating fAster I can't wait.. to hear her answer..

She grab my fAce and kissed me .. " of course you don't know how long i waited .. for you to ask me that.." and she hugged me..

When suddenly.. we heard something on the other table..

A girl stood up.. and run away outside the cafe..

And i was surprise to find out that the girl who run is paruru..

PARURU

I can hear them laughing..

When suddenly yuihan tell something.. which made my heart broke into pieces.

"im sorry to ask you this.. i know this is too fast.. but i think my heart wants you to be mine.. can you be my girlfriend?" She asked..

Im about to cry.. why?!!!

" of course you don't know how long i waited .. for you to ask me that.." yukirin answered.

I can't take it anymore i need to get out from hear.. i did not know that i drop my glass and it broke just like my heart,