EPISODE XII

YUI

Finally after a long hour of traveling were here in  our dream place Hawaii..
Compare to japan beach hawaii has a lively crowd, you can see different nationality.
I can't help to be excited because it is  my first time to travel abroad.

"oh l, someone is seems enjoying  the surroundings" its richan.
Lllp
"yeah , i love beaches and i think Hawaii stole my heart." I said while smiling

" do you want to stay here?" Sayane said she's carrying her luggage she just came out in our vehicle.

" just for vacation, i won't leave you alone in akb." I answered then i wink

Sayane smirk.. and hand me my bag and luggage"  get your things so we can rest , i want to lay on my bed. " she said while stretching her arms.

Richan pat her back which made sayane shout. " ouchh!! My back!" She exclaimed

We laugh because of her reaction. " ago, i think your getting old. " richan teased

" eh!! Do i look old to you " sayane grab richan collar..

I laugh because of the scene..

" oi, what's going on here" its sashi

She's wearing a loose shirt and short then partner it with cardigan. She also wears a white cap .

" this brat said that im old!" Sayane says while pointing richan.

" oi, kawaei how dare you to say that!" Sashi went to kawaei and tickle her waist .

Kawaei is laughing hard..  sayane and sashi join force to tickle kawaei. They look insane but it is fun to watch.

Kawaei look at me.. " yuinee help me!" I smiled

" you said the most forbidden word in AKB, you know there's alot of obasan (old people) here in akb." I said

" apologize to sayane!" Sashi said.

"yeah apologize to me!" Sayane added..

Kawaei is laying on the ground while sayane and sashi tickles her.

" alright, gomenasai ( sorry) sayane i promise i will never call you obasan anymore" richan said.

" are you sure about it?" Sashi is making sure.

" promise" kawaei answer

With that sashi and sayane let go of kawaei who looks like a beggar because she has a lot of dirt in her body.

We laugh hard. Because of her appearance.

I help richan to remove the dirt on her clothes..

" you know your lesson don't say it again " i said..

She smiled... " i had fun " she answered.

" lets go inside !" Sayane said she grab richan and they went inside together.

I left because i don't know how to carry sayane's things she took my bag and left her own things with me.. when someone grab my small bag..

" i will help you.. " its paruru.

" its okay i can manage. " i answered

" i insist, your struggling with that. Looks like you bought your house" she said.

I smiled.. " haha this is not mine, sayane brought my things inside and left her things with me " i explain

She looks puzzle .. " lets say we exchange our luggage." I said she nodded.