Chapter 6

"Are you going to continue sleeping on the ground?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Anything to get away from your unholy body," Yoongi smirked as he bent over the bed slightly.

"Oh, so you admit that my body is so hot that it makes you turn unholy?" Jimin blushed and shook his head, wrapping the blanket around him because the smirk on the Demon's face unsettled him.

"No, I meant it's so unholy and dirty that I'd rather be banished than touch it." Yoongi's smirk widened and Jimin tensed, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck rise as Yoongi caressed a line from his lower back to his neck.

"You sure, Angel?" The way he whispered in his ear was so sinful that Jimin was already halfway across the room to get away from him, his face burning red and panting. He looked behind him and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that his wings were still pure white.

That didn't count. Oh, thank god.

"D-don't do that again or I will unleash my weapon." Yoongi scrunched his face up in distaste. Oh hell no, he didn't want that again but teasing Jimin was just too fun.

"Go ahead, Angel. You won't be saying that after I bend you over and-" He cuts himself off when Jimin looks at him with that face and his mouth went dry.

He backed away when jimin started approaching and they both fell on top of the bed. Yoongi thought that Jimin was actually going to kiss him but then the Angel pulled back and smirked at him.

Little Devil.

++++

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?"

"THAT'S MY QUESTION, WHY ARE YOU LIVING WITH JIMINIE?"

"Shut up both of you, you're giving me a headache," Jimin grumbled as he walked passed Yoongi and Jungkook who were glaring curses at each other.

He grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down before wiping the sleep from his eyes before finally turning to the other two.

For once, he actually looked angelic.

"Hey, Kook, what brings you here?" Jimin stood on his tip-toes and gave the other Angel a kiss on the cheek.

"The usual check-up. Didn't know you started living with a...Demon." Jungkook eyed yoongi warily who was typing on his phone and Jimin paled at his next words.

"Yeah, hello, I have an article for your newspaper." Jimin quickly made up an excuse.

"I was low on money and...Yoongi here, kindly offered for us to split the sum and live together." Yoongi smiled and hung up, putting his phone down. His eyes twitched when Jungkook pulled Jimin away. He was still sour about that kiss.

"You sure about this Jimin? He isn't doing anything to you?" Jimin gulped and he could just feel Yoongi waiting to dial the number again.

"Yeah, I'm fine Kook."

"You could always come back to us, Jiminie. Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung are expecting." Jimin's face split into a huge smile and he cupped Jungook's face.

"I'm okay, Jungkook. I like humans. They're fascinating. I will return when Jin-hyung finally delivers."

"Yah, Yoongi-hyung!"

Those two voices spelled disaster for all of them.