Chapter 3

Jimin picked up his box of belongings and some albums from when he was still with his parents and friends and he went back to the Demon's apartment, placing it on the ground in their room. Jimin would rather sleep on the ground - or anywhere else, even on the streets - just not with that demon. But he's left him no choice.

Jimin arched his back and placed his hands against it, groaning as he cracked them a little. He hated how the Demon could handle so many boxes at once when he couldn't even carry three.

"I could make you arch your back for a completely different reason, Angel." Jimin yelped and jumped away from Yoongi, turning around and putting his hands up as if it was going to keep him away.

"Y-You're so shameless!" Yoongi shrugged and smirked. Let's see what he says when he meets Hoseok and Taehyung. This was going to be fun.

"It's in the blood, Angel. Now let's set you up before my friends get here. I'd like to be presentable for once. And remember, always listen to master." Like hell he would, he'd rather get cursed to that horrid place than listen to everything this Demon says. He'd probably humiliate him just because he could.

But instead, he answered,

"Yes, Master." He was sure that God was gonna help him somehow. He was positive. The Demon annoyed him and made him feel unholy all over because everything he said was about...that.

Jimin had placed the last album in a bag and shoved it into the back of the closet when something fell over him and he grunted, falling face flat on the ground and when he turned around, he saw two dogs with bat wings just like Holly and they barked at him.

"Yeontan? Mickey?" The two dogs barked again and a man with dark red hair entered, Jimin could see his curled horns and dark crow wings.

"Aww, look at you. Are you the Angel Yoongi talked about? Your wings are so white." Jimin flinched away from his touch when the Demon tried to touch his wings. They were his most prized possession in the world and he was scared that his Demon would do something to them. They were pure white and he caressed them every day to make sure they were as soft as silk.

"Why are you scared? I'm not gonna hurt you, Angel." Jimin yelped when the Demon suddenly hovered behind him and pinched his wings. "Not much anyway." He bit back a moan as he glared at the Demon. As well as being his most prized possession, they were also every Angel's weak point, aroused them to no end if you kept touching them so Jimin quickly pulled them away from the grasp of the Demon.

"Yah, Hoseok, leave him alone and got to the kitchen to see what Taehyung is doing. You can stay here, Angel. If you get hungry, come to me and not to Taehyung and Hoseok, you should know why." With that, the dogs and two Demons left, leaving him alone in the room.

He opted to just look around, the house was so bland with no color, all cream, and no decoration. Nothing in the apartment contract stated that you couldn't redecorate the walls or anything else so Jimin smirked and took out his painting materials.

This was going to be sweet revenge.