Chapter 16

Jimin's fingers went over his now black feathers, it was like a confirmation of what he and Yoongi had done. Of how they were now bonded.

"You okay, Angel?" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's naked torso and kissed his shoulder. Jimin hid his wings and leaned back into Yoongi, letting out a relieved sigh.

"I'm not an Angel anymore," Jimin whispered and Yoongi hummed, gently rocking them back and forth.

"You're still going to be my Angel." That made him smile. Maybe he and Yoongi weren't the most normal couple, in fact, they were far from it. But they still loved each other enough that none of the fights and sad days they had wouldn't matter.

"Do you want to live in the castle?" Jimin frowned at Yoongi's suggestion, turning his head slightly to the right to look at his bonded.

"Not really? Your subjects aren't the best to be around. Except for Hoseok and Taehyung and I'm only saying this for Jungkook." Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's deadpan face as he said this.

"Well, how about we build another castle? For those like us, start a new society." Jimin seemed to think about it before a small smile appeared on his face.

"I'd like that. A lot." 

"Then it's settled."

++++

And they did build a castle, granted that they were magical beings and it didn't take long. Jungkook joined in helping build it even though he hadn't completely bonded with Hoseok and Taehyung who were practically glued to the Angel.

"I want it to be colorful, Yoongi. Not just black and white." Jimin pouted at him and then straightened his back to make sure the Demon saw his one-month-old bump.

"What would pumpkin think of such a gloomy room, huh?" Yoongi almost panicked when tears brewed in Jimin's eyes, knowing that the Angel was actually close to bawling after many experiences with his mood swings.

"Alright, Angel. Just-Just don't cry." Yoongi snapped his fingers and the room turned to a soft blue and pink room and almost immediately, Jimin stopped crying and a smile graced his lips.

"Thank you, Yoongi." The Demon sighed in relief and kissed his Angel.

"Anything for you and pumpkin."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Then go get us some food."