Chapter 12

Three Months Ago

"Aww, the other Angel isn't here?" Taehyung whined as soon as he stepped into the apartment and sensed that only Jimin and Yoongi were in there. Hoseok pouted too and slumped on the couch. Jimin rolled his eyes at them.

"What? Am I not enough for you filth?" He grumbled as he practically stabbed the meat he was supposed to be cutting and Yoongi noticed, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin wasn't jealous, not even a little bit. He just did not want these two Demons trying to get his friend as if he were some prize or slave they wanted to play with. On his wings would those two touch Jungkook.

"Ooh, someone's jealous. Don't worry, Angel. We'll have time for you too." Jimin's eyebrow twitched when Hoseok's hand went around his waist but he didn't even have to turn around before Yoongi ripped the hand away from his waist and glared at Hoseok.

"Don't. Touch." He pushed Hoseok away and went back to the meat that was still cooking on the stove, making sure it didn't cook too much because he hated fully cooked meat. It was disgusting for him and any Demon that knew what good meat is.

Hoseok blinked at the two and grinned, turning to look at Taehyung who had mirrored his expression.

The Angel and Demon were exactly like a mated couple.

"Why did you do that?" Jimin asked, more like whispered, once Taehyung and Hoseok left. The house finally turning quiet and the only sound being them preparing the table.

"Hmm? Did what?" Yoongi tried to act oblivious but Jimin wasn't having it.

"Why did you take his hand away when you could've left it there?" Jimin turned to stare Yoongi in the eyes and the Demon sighed, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him closer, pulling his chin up so Jimin would look up at him.

"Because you're mine. And no one is allowed to touch what's mine." Jimin's small hands fisted the front of Yoongi's shirt, feeling the Demon's hot breath against his lips.

"Y-Yoongi..." Jimin wanted to tell him to stop, he wanted to tell him that they couldn't do this, but when he felt the other's soft lips against his, all of the protests died in his throat and he sighed.

It was everything he imagined and better, Yoongi's mouth moved against his skillfully and Jimin couldn't care less that his wing probably had a black patch somewhere now.

This was too good and he didn't want it to end.