Chapter 8

Jimin followed Yoongi apprehensively, his wings stood out like a sore thumb in the dark woods and he folded them behind his back to feel less exposed.

He wasn't sure where the Demon was leading him but he was ready if he ever tried something unholy or even tried to kill him.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"You know I've watched many movies where the surprises never end up or they end up with the two people making out which is not happening with us because 1) you're unholy and 2) I love my pure white wings too much to give them up for someone like you." Yoongi rolled his eyes at the Angel's rambling and it was obvious he was doing it because he was nervous.

"Well, we're here." Jimin looked around and saw that they were still in the middle of the forest, he crossed his arms.

"Is this it? A forest? So much for a surprise." Yoongi rolled his eyes again before pushing Jimin forward and the Angel stumbled through a barrier he hadn't noticed and suddenly, the world around him was filled with buildings and noises.

Most important of all, everyone either had horns or black wings. So it was safe to say that this is the Demon World and Jimin still stuck out like a sore thumb.

Yoongi came up behind him and some stopped to look at the weird duo.

The Demon King wasn't known to come back to their world much because he hated every last one of his subjects while they adored him because he was 'king' and 'generous' and 'just'. Yoongi wanted to barf.

He'd rather be feared and they did fear him but they loved him more than that which is why he tended to roam the mortal world because they didn't know who or what he was. Though if they did, they would either bow down to kill or try to kill him and neither of those options were something he wanted.

Jimin backed away, wanting to go back through the barrier but Yoongi stopped him with a hand on his neck.

"Don't worry, they won't eat you. Well, most of them won't try." Jimin's face contorted in horror and Yoongi laughed. He loved getting these reactions out of the innocent Angel.

"Let me go! I want to go back!" Jimin struggled but the Demon held his arm as he continued pulling him through the mass of creatures that all bowed at the sight of Yoongi, giving Jimin weird looks at the same time. His face scrunched up in disgust when one of them licked his lips.

"You like castles, don't you?" Jimin frowned but his eyes widened as they looked up to the black and silver castle on top of the hill.

"I mean, Disney princess castles? Yes. Your doom and death castle? Definitely no."