Part 12 / Day 4 /

Hey it's me. IZZY. Here is a warning there is SMUT in here. So there. Lol bye now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You looked out the window stuck in your own thoughts. What will happen tomorrow? What if Sarah or I do something stupid? What if i do something stupid? You never once heard Sarah call your name until you felt her hand on your knee. "Yeah? Sorry. I was wonderland." You said sitting up and turning towards Sarah. "Obviously." She said rolling her eyes and looking back towards the road. " I asked if you were excited about tomorrow?" She said pulling down the road to her house. "Yeah. I am really nervous to." You admitted. "Why?" She asked pulling the to driveway and opening the garage. "I don't know, Because I will be in set with you and Ryan and Peters." You laughed. "I got pulled into Ryan's office today and he told me no funny business while we were on set together." You looked at Sarah. She was laughing. "It's not funny ass." You made a face. "I know. I know it's not funny, but you know Ryan was saying not to do that while in front of your class. Right?" She questions you. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes and got out of the car. "I am so fucking dumb. I forget literally everyone on set already knows about it. About us?" You yourself questioned that last part. "What is there an us?" You asked her genuinely confused. She walked up to you and put her hands around your neck. Giving you a little kiss on your cheek she looked at you. Directly in the eye. "Yes there is. And you asked me that same question last night." She bopped your nose. "What?! I did?! Why do I not remember this conversation?" You asked walking into the house. "Because you were half asleep." She said running to the bedroom. You ran after her but stopped when you saw what was in the bedroom. Lily had brought over all of your stuff. There were boxes everywhere. And a note in one of them.
(Y/N)~
It's lily and I know your probably very confused, but don't be. Sarah texted me this morning and asked if I could bring all of your stuff over as a surprise to you. You still have a key to the apartment and now you have one to Sarah's house. Your new home. I am so very happy for and I love you so much, but this is also a goodbye letter. Major called me yesterday after I went home. They are flying me back out. I know I was supposed to start school but I have everything planned and sorted. I love you so much and I hope you don't plan on saying goodbye because by the time you read this I will already be gone. I love you and Sarah and I want you to be happy.
~Love Lily.
You looked at Sarah tears threatening to spill from your eyes. You lost and gained a best friend all in the same day. You loved lily. But you also had to let her go. You knew this time it meant she would be going into the battles first hand. Sarah got off the bed and gave you a huge hug. You fell into her arms the impact causing her to fall to the floor. You were hugging her so hard crying unto her shoulder. "Shh I'm sorry. It's okay. I know you love lily, but nothing's going to happen she will be alright. She apparently always is." You laughed. Tears still streaming down your face. "Yeah she is." You wipes them away. Looking at Sarah and kissing her full on the mouth. "Thank you babe." You said ripping the key off the back of the note and putting it onto your keychain. Still wrapped in Sarah's embrace you moved a box labeled 'Fancy Clothes' and started pulling pieces out. "This is beautiful." Sarah said pulling out a ball gown dress. It was strapless and was blue at the top and went black to purple to white. It also had a type of flowery vibe to it. It was stunning. "I forgot I had this." You said. "I wore it to the Air Force ball last year." You laughed at the memory. "I won the Simon says game we always play that year." You snuggled into Sarah more. Inhaling her scent. "Dude your going to suck me up your nose." She said you got so very red at this comment. Moving so she didn't see your face you pulled away. She grabbed your arm and turned you around. "Damn your red." She said laughing her ass off and kissing you on the forehead. "I was kidding baby." She said still laughing. "It's not funny." You pouted. "Yes it is and you know it is"
She moved so she was now staring at you. Your back to the wall. She leaned down and kissed you. She started going down your jaw then you neck. She kissed your collarbone and all the way back up to your mouth. She took your bottom lip into her teeth and pulled. You looked her directly in the eyes. You got lost. Her eyes were like endless black holes. Your could get lost for hours. She brought you back reality when she started nibbling on your ear. You gave a little moan. Which made Sarah go insane. She started grinding her hips on yours. She gasped at how it felt. So did you. She stood up and pushed you hard against the wall. All the Air got knocked out of you. She had your hands above your head and she started to rock her hips once again. You moaned st the sudden impact that her hips made you feel. I need more. You thought. As if she could read your mind Sarah started taking off your shirt. You pulled it the rest of the way off as she started kissing your stomach. You suppressed so many moans. You also wanted to even the score. You wanted to make her feel amazing. You flipped her so it was now her against the wall. You ripped off her shirt not caring were it went. You started kissing down her stomach as you tried to pull off her pants. Her hands were in your hair pulling and tugging every time you hit a sensitive spot. When you finally got her pants off you laid her on the floor. Gently. There was a rug in the room you laid her on that because it was right next to you. You started kissing up her legs and thighs. She was a moaning mess. "Ahh (Y-Y/N) I need you. Now." She said trying to get her breathing under control. You laughed into the Nicky you were placing on her thigh. You started teasing her. You blew on her womanhood. "Ahh!" She said grabbing your hair and pulling once again. You slowly brought a finger into her folds. Playing with her bundle of nerves. She didn't last long. She was a moaning mess before you could even get a second finger. You slid the first into her entrance then slowly added another. You moved in and out of her. Her moans were so loud. They made you want her so bad. You wanted all of her. You added a third finger and started going faster and harder. Hitting her G spot every time. It wasn't long before Sarah's hips started buckling. You knew she was almost there. You went harder and faster into her climax. "Ahh I'm gonna-)" She said. She rode out her climax until she relaxed. You crawled up her body and she laid her head on your chest. "That was amazing." She said kissing your neck. Your face was out of reach for the tired woman. You looked at her. "Your amazing." You said as she snuggled closer to you.
"We should probably get a shower and go to bed." You said helping Sarah off the floor. "But I want to stay here." You looked at her. She was making a puppy dog face. "Nope. Come on." You dragged her into the bathroom. You turned on the shower and she hopped in since she didn't have any clothes on anyway. You took off your pants underwear and bra. As you slid open the curtain Sarah was there. Holding the shampoo bottle. "Help me?" She said holding it out to you. "Sure." You grabbed it off of her and put some into your hands. Rubbing it into her scalp she let a little moan escape. Once you were done she rinsed it out. "It's your turn." She said as you turned around. She put some soap into her hand and did the same thing to you. A little moan escaped your mouth as well. She turned you around and rinsed the soap out. Next thing you knew you were against the wall again. This time Sarah was dominate. She kissed down your neck chest until she got to right above your womanhood. She lifted one of your legs above her shoulder. She started licking and rubbing your womanhood. It was amazing. You loaned every time she went up and down. She inserted two fingers into you with no warning. You gasped and got used to the feeling of her inside you. She started pumping her fingers in and out in and out. You were a mess. You couldn't stop moaning and screaming Sarah's name. Her mouth was on your bundle of nerves and her fingers were inside of you. You couldn't take anymore you were going to climax. You didn't give Sarah a warning. When you climaxed she kissed all the way back up your body bringing you leg down slowly. You could barely stand. Your legs were buckling underneath you. You kissed her. You kissed her passionately. You wanted to be with this woman forever. No one had ever made you feel this good before. You wanted it to stay that way. You looked at her. And turned off the water. You grabbed two towels and gave one to her. You tabbed your clothes and Sarah'/s and you both got dressed. Neither of you really wanted to though. You made your way to the bed. Sarah following. You climbed in and made room for her. She got in and out her head against your chest. You could feel her breathing. "I can hear your heartbeat." She said. Snuggling closer. You kissed her head. "It beats for you dear." You said. "It beats because I love you."