Part 6 / Day 2/ Day 3

Hey guys its me. Geez two chapters in one day. i should get sick more often. haha. Anyway please give me your feed back and here is your warning SMUT>SMUT>SMUT. There now no complaining. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You didn't know what to do or how to react. You just sat there. A woman you've known for only two days just kissed you. You pulled away. Putting your hands on her face and looked at her. "This isn't what you want." You said. She started crying. She put her head on your shoulder. Once again you could feel her crying. You could  feel her body shaking and you wanted to do something so bad. You wanted her to stop feeling like this. So you did something impulsive and stupid. You pulled her face off your shoulder and you kissed her full on the mouth. You didn't pull away and she didn't pull away. So you thought you were doing something right, but you didn't see or hear the paparazzi right outside. You didn't know that you had just ruined your chance to ever be normal again. But you weren't worried about that right now. You were worried about how Sarah felt and what you were doing to her.

"Bedroom." She whispered into the kiss. "Yeah." You said out of breath. You got up your mouth never leaving her skin. You pushed her up against the window. Taking off her shirt. She jumped and put her legs around your waist. You kissed her neck listening to her gasps and barely audible moans. You slowly walked down the hallway to her bedroom. Wanting to enjoy every moment of this beautiful woman. You opened what you hoped was Sarah's bedroom. Laying her down on the bed she looked at your and pulled off your shirt. Her eyes never leaving yours you leaned down and started to lick up her neck and across her jawline. She couldn't take it and grabbed your face bringing it back to look at her own when she flipped you so she was now on top. She held your hands above your head and kissed down your jaw, neck and collar bone. You gasped. You haven't felt this good in a avery long time. She started moving her hips, which made you go crazy. She took her hand and while one was holding both of yours the other was slowly trailing down your body. Stopping at your pants she brought her hand back up and started to move them in a way that gave you goosebumps, but also made you want so much more. She started kissing down your chest. Going all the way to your stomach and licked the whole way back up. You started to squirm under her. "Not yet." She said. Damn this woman knew how to turn you on. She grabbed your womanhood. She could feel how wet you were through your pants. She kissed you again rubbing her hand up and down. You tried not to moan, but you couldn't stop yourself. "Sarah" You breathed. She started to undo your pants. Still moving her hips she pulled them off of you. Your panties were completely soaked at this point. You didn't care though. You just wanted all of her and soon. You decided that it was her turn. You flipped her over only to do the same things to her as she did to you. You tore off her pants to reveal that she had leggins on underneath her sweatpants. "I'm not wearing any underwear." She whispered in your ear. Which made you go crazy. She flipped you both back over. "Slide up the bed." She said her hand placed firmly on your womanhood. You obeyed. Sliding up the bed, while she moved her hand up and down your womanhood. "I want more." You said gasping. She pushed one finger into your underwear right where your opening is. You gasped. Barely able to breath you looked at her. You kissed her shoulder. Not knowing what to do. She started to pull of your panties with her teeth. You squirmed as she started to kiss and lick up your leg until she got to you inner thigh were she sucked and licked till hickeys were made. She didn't even give you a warning when she started to lick your womanhood. She took your clit and made circles with her tongue. At this point you were a moaning mess. You were trying so hard to suppress it, but you just couldn't. "Be loud I want you to scream my name before I am done with you." She said kissing you on the lips before moving back down. This time she didn't lick you. She plunged two finger deep into you. You screamed/moaned. "S-Sarah-h" You could barely breath. She kept going in and out, in and out, until it became to much. "Sarah i'm gonna cu-" you were cut off by her hitting your G spot "SARAH!" you screamed. She crawled back up to meet your face you grabbed whatever shirt was sitting closest to you and slipped it on. You looked at her eyes then her lips and kissed her. "That was amazing (Y/N)." Sarah said as she caressing your face. You kissed her one more time before putting your head on her chest and falling asleep to the sound of her heart beat.

~Morning~

You woke up to sunlight and warmth. You looked next to you and Sarah was lying next to you. Still sound sleep. You pulled the cover higher and snuggled closer. Remembering every single thing from last night. You wanted to stay this way till the inevitable happened and she told you to leave. You once again fell asleep to the sound of her heart beat.

"Fuck!" You woke up to sarah screaming. You got out of the bed as quickly as possible. Not knowing your feet could even move that fast. "What's Wrong?!" You asked very concerned. She just held out her phone. You looked at the screen and read. 'Sarah's one night stand or come back against Holland Taylor's recent girl switch?' Then there was a picture of you holding her against the window. "Sarah...i'm so sorry." She walked over to you." I'm not." She said kissing the top of your head. "That was the best i've had in a very long time." She laughed. "So you want me to stay?" You looked confused. "Yes. I want you to stay. Plus there is probably paparazzi outside and we don't want anymore pictures." You both laughed. Turing around you grabbed a blanket out of a basket next to the couch and laid down. Soon you fel Sarah join you making you ten times warmer. "I don't want to do anything today." You said. "Then we won't." Sarah said nuzzling herself between your neck and shoulder. She turned on a movie and you soon fell asleep to the sounds of her breathing. But one thought nagged your head. How did the know where she lived? Or did someone send them?