6.5

bella's pov

assumptions. every fight jack and i have ever had has been because of jack making assumptions. i just never thought he could go to madison so quick, not even 2 hours after the post. i called and called, each call being declined and sent straight to voice mail. where was he? with madison. someone i grew to trust, people told me not to trust so easy, but everyone deserves a second chance till proven wrong. uncontrollable tears were falling from my eyes, from the death of my beloved ex boyfriend and from the heartbreak I was feeling. if only jack let me explain myself before jumping on madison. kelsey was by my side mourning the lost of our former best friend, he was my best friend before he became my lover. i couldn't imagine how my parents were feeling hearing this news, they were extremely close with hunters parents and they adored hunter. i logged into my laptop, impulsively booking a flight to canada where my parents were, this was an opportunity for a break from everything and to check up on them, i faced kelsey, "did you wanna come home with me?" i ask and she nodded. the flight was booked for 2 am tomorrow morning, it was currently 10 pm and we both head to pack our luggage.

jack is calling ...

my phone was non stop ringing and i just didn't have it in me to pick up, i didn't want to cry again. he would come see me if he was really sorry. i turn my phone off. once packing was done we called johnson to bring us to the airport, we asked that he promised he didn't tell gilinsky where he was going to before they landed in canada.

"bye girls! stay safe and text me when you land" johnson bid goodbye, embracing us both in a hug waving us off. we both waved goodbye, as we embarked on our journey home.