3.3

bella's pov
i cannot believe jack bought us tickets to hawaii, i was beyond excited to get away. he was lying next to me sleeping now and we leave in 2 days and i haven't packed anything, so i began to panick and so tried to get out of bed, key word tried, jack wouldn't let me out of his group, he lets out a moan, "baby, stay with me and cuddle" and i continue to try get out of his tight grip, "babe, i need to pack for hawaii" i say as i kiss his forehead, his cheeks, his jaw and then his lips and he groans, pulling me on his lap kissing my lips hungrily as do i. he takes my shirt meaning his shirt off my torso, his hands roaming down my body, i moaned into the kiss, but i pull away, "baby we can do this more when we go to hawaii, but i need to pack"i say as i removed myself from his, and he gave me puppy dog eyes, "you promise?" and i nodded pecking his lips one more time before getting up to find my suitcase to pack.

packing took longer than planned because jack would distract me, kissing up my neck and hugging me from behind, and also because i couldn't decide what and how much to pack. but nonetheless it's done and now i was hungry for food.

"jack!! i'm hungry" i complained he gave me a cheeky smirk, "and what would you like me to do about that baby?" coming closer to me putting his hands on my waist, "keep it in your pants gilinsky! can we please go out somewhere to eat, maybe with johnson, sammy and nate?" i plead and he kissed my lips and nodded, getting his phone out to text them.

soon enough gilinsky, johnson, sammy, nate, nash, swazz and this guy named derek, he seemed cool. the guys were arguing about whether or not soft drinks from fast food chains tasted different to the ones you get from the cans, which it does taste different but i remained silent. i didn't want sammy, nate, johnson, grier, swazz and my boyfriend coming for me. not before sammy turned to me with a hopeful cheeky grin, i immediately shook my head, "no no no way am I getting involved" i exclaim surrendering, swazz begged, "please bel, we need you to decide the vote" and i gave him a deadpan look, "but you already have a deciding factor, as you guys have 5 and it's just derek" i broke it down. "baby, can you just tell us what is your opinion to put our minds at ease and to prove our point that they all taste the same" jack pleaded beside me, kissing my cheek, and of course i gave in, "fine, well then i would have to be with" I drag out and they all eagerly stare at me waiting for my response, nate had an outburst, "come one bell's just tell us already" and i laughed, "patience my young jedi" and the rest of the guys laugh with me. "well wassup derek, im with you they do taste different" i announce and derek cheered, offering me a five and a hug, "hahaha suckers, bella is with me" he exclaims, johnson defended, "you still lost luh" he smirked and derek retorted, "well bella's a girl and her opinion is worth more" and i roll my eyes at their childishness. jack turned to me, "how could you betray me like that?" he says looking hurt, putting his hand to his heart and I rolled my eyes, "oh jack i can't lie" i tease, jack turned back to the group, "yeah i changed my mind, it does taste different, i just remembered i've always thought this, i just wanted to be accepted by you lot" he announced, what a suck up. "you are so fucking whipped dude!" nash exclaims and rolls his eyes. "it's not my fault that jack knows truth from lies" i tease and they just groaned into their seats.

after more debates, we all had to leave the cafe, as it was closing and so we all decided to head to the beach just to chill. i hadn't been to the beach in almost 3 months and that's a long time considering the beach was one of the many places i love. jack and i got back into his jeep and made our way to santa monica beach. "they all love you, i mean how can they not get along with you, you are so nice and chill" he mutters, i blush, "babe, you are the best at boosting my ego" i wink at him, "dammit, i am dating a big headed girl" he teases and I have him the finger. jack and i joked like this all the time, it is the dynamic of our relationship.

jackgilinsky: took my girl to the beach today, the sunset is beautiful but she's more 🌈☀️💞 @bellasparks 1

1.6M likes  2,181 comments
jackj: u also forgot luh, will, maloley, grier and i we're also there 😡
fan: ^^ leaving them out for that hoe u fcking asshole g
jackj: it was a joke playful banter, G and bella always include us!! G is definitely not an asshole and Bella is not a hoe she's the sweetest and one of my best friends...  @fan
derekluh: your girl is amazing she's so good! be good to her G!
fan1: fck u @fan
fan2: goalssss
bellasparks: G and I would never intentionally exclude johnson or anyone, it's just not in our ways. we both are loved up with each other but we would never forget our friends, so please don't can G an asshole, he isn't an asshole he is the worlds most humble, giving and loving person, he deserves the world. Call me a hoe, but those harsh hurtful derogatory terms do not affect me, I learned to change those negative words to something more positive, as guidance to help me grow into someone better. johnson and the guys are like brothers to me, i would never leave them for anyone, ohana means family ❤️ lots of love @fan
bellasparks: I love you so much G
sammywilk: ^ there's no words or explanations that beats Bella's
jackgilinsky: bella u are my world @bellasparks. Love u baby 💞
@jackgilinsky has disabled comments