9.1

jack's pov

i reached over to my phone, it read eight thirty am. this is odd, why does this bed seem so foreign to me. this isn't my room, turning over i see bella sleeping soundly beside me. i remember last night so vividly now, is it too soon to ask bella to marry me? she just ended her last relationship, but she and i are magic. 

"morning beautiful" i whisper in her ear, kissing her temple. her small figure rolled over to me, she had a cute smile playing on her plump lips, "morning jack" she spoke in her sexy morning voice. this felt right, this is what i wanted to wake up to for the rest of my life. it is settled, i am asking her to marry me.

"morning lovebirds" stassie teased as we descend to the kitchen, she and the other girls sipping on their coffees. bella blushed, the guys magically were also in the lounge room. i let bella be with her girls as i walked over to johnson, sammy and nate. 

"i see you and your misses have made up" nate teasingly said and the others nodded in agreement. "i'm proposing" i randomly announce, loud enough that only the boys could hear, their mouths forming an O shape. "no fucking way! we gotta go ring shopping" johnson exclaimed, the girls looking over suspiciously. i make immediate eye contact with bella, and i couldn't help but let a small smile play on my lips. she waltzed her way over to me, with a cute cheeky grin.

"hey boys, what are you all so excited for?" she teased, snuggling up under my arms, i kissed her forehead. "nothing you need to know about bella" nate exclaimed, johnson swatted his arms, and he rubbed his arm in pain and the rest laughed. "ok then, well baby the girls and i are going to nash's to see their little baby" she informed and i nodded, "ok, be safe! let me know if you need a ride home" i said and she agreed heading towards our room to get ready. 

"skate, way to go! she's gonna be more suspicious now!" sammy shouted and then immediately slapped his own forehead as  he turned to face stassie, she and the other girls had a curious look on their faces now. "gilinsky, spill the beans" kels pinched my arm, and i acted as if i was zipping my mouth with a lock and key. "jack, please tell us!" stassied and kylie pleaded. i thought for a moment and then agreed to.

"i am planning on asking bella to marry me" i calmly state and all the girls squeal in excitement. kelsey was crying in tears, and she jumped into my arms, "thank you jack for loving my best friend and making sure she is alright. you have and always will be the right guy for her no matter how much you both have been through. you were the first guy she had every really loved and you were the only guy to stick with her through her shit without a second thought. i love you bestie" as tears continuously fall from her eyes and johnson grabbed her and wiped her tears and just comforted her. bella made her way down the stairs with furrowed eyebrows, "why is my best friend in tears, i was only gone for like 10 minutes" she asked and kels told her she was ok, just getting emotional about nash's child. 

--

it has been a few hours since the girls left, and we had all just got home from the shops. i had found the perfect ring, i just needed to plan the whole proposal. i couldn't believe that i was going to do this and i am so scared. the front door creaked open, there she was, my future wife entering the house. 

"hey baby, i missed you, how was nash's?" i asked walking up to her and grabbing her from under her thighs into my embrace, and she kissed my lips, "it was good, i missed you loads too, but i am so tired, can we just cuddle till we fall asleep?" she asked as she yawned and i nodded carrying her to her room. this is what i want and i couldn't be more ready to get married to the love of my life.