1.3

bella's pov

i woke up with the biggest pounding headache ever. that's what i get for consuming so much alcohol, darn bella. who am i kidding i had the best time last night, i tried to remember what happened. i recalled arriving, taking multiple vodka shots, dancing with kelsey and meeting a guy, i think his name was jack. immediately a smile played on my lips, he was so attractive, but he wasn't someone who looked like her preyed on drunk girls in the club to have sex with them. he seemed like a genuinely nice guy you can take home to meet your parents, i chuckle at the that thought. i hardly know the guy and i was thinking of inviting him to meet my parents. i get out of bed and walk towards the kitchen to get myself advil and a glass of water. 

i see kelsey beat me to it, "morning bel" she mumbles as she scrolls through her phone, i mumble a morning downing the two advils, my phone buzzed on the kitchen counter. kelsey picked it up, her lips smirked, oh god what did she see. "who's jack,hey?" she teases, my eyes widen, i totally forgot i gave him my number, shit what do i say. "i met him last night, he was really sweet and he was forced to go out by his mates" i explain and her eyes widen, "he was forced, is he like a loner nerd dude?" she exclaimed, i rolled my eyes it was like we were still in high school, with all these labels she's given him. i shook my head, "he had just gotten out of a long term relationship" i explain and her mouth formed an 'O'. i took my phone from her to read the message. 

unknown #: hey bella 

unknown #: it's jack btw :) 

unknown #: uh from last night from the club if u forgot 

a smile played on my lips for the second time this morning, he was so cute, i quickly go to text back. i was thinking of something to reply with, but ended up going with something friendly but casual. i didn't wanna seem like i am trying to hard.

me: hi jack, i remember, i wasn't totally wasted hahah 

he responded almost immediately, 

jack: haha right stupid me sorry 

me: it was cute tbh 

jack: cute like you 

i blush, oh my god what was this boy doing to me.

me: haha no 

me: but u are cute 

jack: stop denying it 

jack: this might sound forward, but wanna hang out today?

me: yeah sure! let me just make myself look somewhat presentable 

jack: i bet u look beautiful right not

me: if hungover is a look

jack: send proof

me: if u send proof

jack: of what?

me: idk ur cuteness? 

jack: hmm fine we will see

me: 

wif my wittle doggy 

wif my wittle doggy 

jack: u look so cute but not as cute as that dog

me: offended.

jack: im kidding u are absolutely gorgeous 

me: watever, send me u 

jack: if i must, a promise is a promise

jack: 

on da toilet

on da toilet

me: toooooollllll

jack: :(((((

me: wait a second

jack: wat?

me: omg ur jack gilinsky of jack and jack 

jack: uh oh yeah ahha

me: wow i didnt even realise that yesterday night

jack: your not going to leak my number 

me: ofc not i would never, give me five we can meet at the cute cafe on hollywood

jack: uhhh 

me: what? are u cancelling? 

jack: i don't really know if u are going to use me for like my fame and watever

me: oh i would never, but if that is how you feel or worried about it is fine.. don't worry :) 

jack: no

jack: that's not what i want 

jack: i want to meet with u 

jack: pls 

i am not going to lie that stung a bit that he would think i would use him like that, but i understand because i am sure he has been used before. 

me: ok see you in five? 

jack: yes x

me: cool x

jack: can't wait !! xx

i get ready for the day, i wash my face and apply minimal make up. i decided to wear something super casual, a cute red singlet with a white skirt. i grab my keys and get into the uber i had ordered. i was beyond nervous, beyond scared.