I Have Friends In Holy Spaces

Elise's POV:

Today is another day. I wake up and did a quick change of clothes. Penny and Bogart are running towards me greeting me with their slobbery licks, I proceeded to tickle them. I go downstairs to find Sarah, Dallon, and Spencer already awake. Brendon and Zack left early for a little event for the release of 'Pray For The Wicked' The four of us were really proud of Brendon and the gang's work. We streamed the whole album while eating breakfast. Just two more days 'till Dallon and Spencer leave which was sad.

"Since your dad is busy... why not make him jealous and hangout," Spencer said.

"Sounds good," Dallon replies.

"Well If that's the case I'd like to go but I gotta help Brendon with some stuff today," Sarah tells us.

"We can do it tomorrow instead," I replied.

"No, I insist you doing it today, it's fine." She added.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"You sure... you sure?..." Spencer giggles.

"HAVE SOME COMPOSURE, WHERE IS YOU POSTURE?" I yelled.

"OH... NO... NOOOOO..." Dallon sings.

We were just goofing off at the house. Dallon was taking a bunch of pictures of us and sent some to his wife Breezey then posted the rest on Instagram. Brendon immediately likes and reposts them, I guess he's online.

"Breakfast with my amazing niece." Dallon captioned.

Not long after Brendon replied "Aww... I wish I was there."

There was giggling amongst ourselves. Looks like we made dad jelly. We were thinking of possible places to go to. We eventually settled to go to this cool fair. We ended up killing some time by watching a movie.

After the movie the three of us got ready. I went back upstairs and change to some shorts and a band tee and tied my hair up. Not long after I went downstairs, the guys were already waiting for me. I said goodbye to Sarah and the doggos. The three of us went inside the car I was at the back while Spencer was driving and Dallon was seated next to him. Dallon pulled out an AUX cord and played some songs on his phone. The first song that came up was Choke by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THE FOUND ME. I giggled as Dallon was doing air bass while I couldn't help but sing alongside him.

We arrived at the carnival. It looked cool there was a Ferris wheel, which seems to be a haunted house, some carnival games, and a couple of roller coasters. Dallon and Spencer were pulling me, Dallon wanted to go to the Haunted house while Spencer wanted to go to the roller coasters.

"I want to go here first!" Dallon said whimpering like a child.

"I want to start off with a bang and to go the roller coasters." Spencer begged.

These people were like children I thought to myself, I never actually ridden a roller coaster, so I told them "I never been to a roller coaster before."

Their jaw dropped when I told them, then suddenly Spencer grabbed my arm then dragged me to the nearest roller coaster. The roller coaster he picked was well... terrifying, it had hard turns and big loops and ironically the coaster was named HEART ATTACK. We got in the ride, now who's idea was for me to go in front? Spencer wanted me in front for "The experience." As expected, the coaster was terrifying but exciting. We go out of the ride, everything in my body feels tingly. We were laughing at Dallon whose face was all white he clearly got scared. It was now Spencer's turn to take a crap ton of photos. He soon posted them tagging the two of us.