Time To Dance.

Time skip

TW

? POV:

"Wait, are you sure about doing this?"

"I'm sure."

"Don't you think this going is a bit too far."

"No."

"B-but."

"Look, stick to the plan. Got it?"

"Why."

"Don't play dumb, you know what the bastard did. He ruined my life."

"It won't be easy getting in this time, we're both in the blacklist."

"Oh ho.... we'll find a way."

Elise POV:

The crowds are getting louder,

"Swear to shake it up?"

"You swear to listen!" the rest of the guys yelled as they take their shots.

A few days have passed, I can now stay anywhere as long as I'm with Jake. The twenty one pilots bit was amazing, my favorite part was of course trees. Their energy and persona on stage really does blow you away. I appreciate them, I appreciate that they tell us that there will always be a tomorrow even if it didn't seem like it.

The three of them went back backstage and smiled, they immediately crashed at their green room. Before they went to their room we congratulated them for the successful show. Meanwhile, everyone else was getting ready. Mike ended up doing a Snapchat with me while I tried doing his eyeliner. We thought since Ryan is back they figured that it they should put on some Ryan Ross inspired makeup. Ryan's part will come a little bit later for nine in afternoon.

It was just me and him in the room for the time being.

"It feels great to be back." He said to no one in particular.

"I bet." I replied.

"Soo..." I said awkwardly.

"Soo..." He echoed.

"You still up for a small guitar session?" He asked awkwardly.

"Actually I was gonna go with Jake." I said feeling guilty.

"Oh.."

I get it, I know he wants to spend time with me but considering the situation it just felt awkward, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

"But... I guess I wouldn't mind having one." I smirked.

His eyes widened then he smiled. He set up his guitar and I grabbed mine.

"So any song in mind?" He asked.

"Behind the sea?"

"Any reason in particular?"

"Eh I like the alternative version more." I smiled at him cheekily.

"So your saying you like me more than Brendon?" He joked.

"Humph, lets see about that." I joked while I crossed my arms.

He showed me the chords of the song... even though I already knew the chords. His voice was so calming and soft, for a moment it makes my worries go away.

"There, you got it!" He smiled.

"I mean I already knew how to play this song."

"Then wh-"