ii

zach made his way to the doors of the mall while holding miles's hand. it was cloudy and cold, with a couple of puddles on the ground since it had rained not too long ago, miles was jumping in them as soon as he saw one. he enjoyed stepping in puddles and, not to mention, he was really excited to see daniel once again.

as soon as they entered, they were met by a pair of ocean blue eyes. zach smiled and miles squealed, running towards his second favorite person in the world.

"miles!" the man exclaimed, opening his arms widely for the 3 year old. miles gave daniel the biggest hug ever and received a piggy back ride. zach watched as they talked with a smile, he loved seeing daniel with his kid.

"and then, we're gonna go play in the snow-" the little boy was interrupted by his own dad ruffling his hair with a laugh.

"alright, sweetheart, slow down," zach said, looking at his son. "we'll have fun after christmas shopping." he rubbed his nose against miles's small one, both giggling.

daniel set the little boy on the ground and grabbed his small hand, zach grabbing the other one.

"i love christmas time," daniel sighed with a smile.

"me too, it's my favorite time if the year," zach replied. "especially when it snows."

"that's because miles loves to play in the snow," daniel looked at the little boy, who was walking and looking at everybody with curiosity.

they kept walking until they reached a marshall's store. zach's mom enjoyed shopping at that store since the prices were low and they had good stuff.

they wandered around for a while, until zach finally decided it was time to actually shop. he wanted to give myta some type of jewelry, or something she could wear and use everyday.

"daddy, can i go to the toys?" miles asked, tugging at zach's shirt. zach looked down and kneeled to be at his son's level.

"how about daniel takes you?" zach smiled, looking up at daniel, who nodded in response.

"yeah, absolutely." the blue eyed man smiled. "let's go miles," he reached for the little boy's hand, leading him to the toy section of the store. zach smiled and walked over to the jewelry area, eyeing all the necklaces.

"may i help you, young man?" he heard a lady ask. he looked up and saw a smiling woman and nodded.

meanwhile, daniel was sitting on the floor with miles on his lap, reading a book to him.

the little boy didn't know how to read, but he enjoyed listening to daniel read the book dramatically. he laughed a couple of times when daniel tried to make different voices for different characters. as people walked by, they just looked at then in awe and others simply ignored them.

"the end," said daniel, closing the book.

"more!" miles exclaimed, getting up and taking the book from daniel. he walked over to the other books and picked out the one that looked prettier.

"try this one," someone said, offering him a random book. it was one that gave objects to look for in the book. the little boy stared at the stranger, he had blond hair and was wearing a white sweatshirt and black jeans.

"who are you?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. he was curious, and often asked that to people he didn't know; even when zach brought friends over, miles would ask the same question.

the stranger laughed and kneeled down to miles's level. "my name is corbyn,"

"torbyn?" he asked, as he couldnt pronounce the sound a hard c or k made. corbyn laughed and nodded.

"close enough, what's your na-?" he began, but was cut off.

"hey, miles, come here," daniel said, walking over to him and grabbing his hand. miles quickly received the book before daniel dragged him out of the situation. "now, what did daddy tell you about speaking to strangers?"

"he's no stranger, dani, is name is torbyn," the little boy replied with a grin.

"don't do that again, okay? your daddy would be worried about you," daniel rubbed miles's shoulders and looked at the book he had in his hands. "you found another book?"

"torbyn gave it to me," he answered raising the book high enough for daniel to see.

"wanna take a look?" he grabbed the book and miles nodded. they both walked over to the place they were sitting at before and sat down.

a few minutes later, zach walked up to them with his hands on his hips.

"there you are! i've been looking all over for you," he threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"daddy, i won!" the little boy exclaimed and jumped up. daniel closed the book in his hands and stood up as well.

"you won?"

"i found all the things in the book," he spoke with confidence. zach looked at daniel, who flicked his hand with a whatever facial expression and put the book somewhere.

"that's great, buddy!" zach kneeled down to pick his son up. "let's go visit the lego store, okay?"

miles's face lit up and hugged his dad's neck as they walked out of the store.

"so a three year old beat you, huh?" he teased, shoving daniel.

"i let him win," he whispered back, making sure the small boy didn't hear.

zach just laughed and continued walking.

•••

oml guys, i created art
jk no, but i was bored and downloaded a baby maker app and used jack and zach and are y'all ready to see baby jachary?

you're not ready....

andddddd

BOOM, ART, BEAUTY

apparently, he's a 3 year old sooo