Chapter Thirtythree

Tyson

It had been three days since the game in Chicago, it has also been three days since a nigga felt like he was on his death bed. For the first time in my life I truly felt sorry for the people who got sick often, I now knew what them mother fuckers were complaining about.

Thankfully we were back in the comfort of our home, so I was free to lounge around and die as loudly as I wanted without having to worry about no one, “Tyson what the fuck is this!”, Lani’s voiced echo through the house as the sound of her heels followed behind. Ignoring her question, I peeled off my wet shirt, thanks to my high ass fever and laid back on the lounge that had become my bed for these few days.

"Tyson!", Lani yelled again as she entered the room. Opening up one eye, I peeked over at her frame only to find her holding a express package while she mugged me. Trying to hide my grin as I knew what it was, I turned over on my side so I was now facing her fully, "What it look like?", I muttered in a raspy voice thanks to my fucked up sore throat.

"A kinky nurses uniform", She explained in a bitter tone which sent me over the edge. Holding onto my stomach, I started to painfully laugh, though it quickly turned into a coughing fit. Rushing over, Lani helped me sit up before handing me a bottle of water to ease my throat, "Serves you right", She muttered under her breath while I shook my head in amusement as I downed the bottle of water.

"Why you mad for? You been playing nurse and I just thought it would be nice if you dressed up as one", I chuckled as I slowly laid back on the lounge and watched as she narrowed her eyes while shaking her head, "It has crotchless panties, you asshole", She huffed as I held my stomach and tried not to laugh.

"I aint get any in daysss", I groaned as I felt my permanent hard on strain inside of my sweats, "Its been two days you sex addict, calm down", She huffed as she sat on the side of the lounge and felt my forehead with the back of her hand. I had been bored out of my mind, I couldnt do shit and to top it off, Lani was holding out on me cause she wanted me to recover. I thought getting her a nurses outfit would get her excited and finally give it up, I guess that shit back fired though.

"I bet you any money, if I have sex then I’ma get better straight away", I smirked as I placed my hand on her thigh, only for her to quickly slap it away, "Dont even think about it", She mugged getting up and making her way towards the kitchen. Groaning out in frustration, I rolled off the lounge and painfully landed on the floor and on my side, "You k daddy?", I heard a voice behind me causing me to look up at my son who was looking down at me with a confused expression.

"Come help daddy up, little man", I muttered as he ran over and wrapped his small arms around my body and ‘helped’ me up. Picking him up as I stood, I kissed the top of his head before heading inside where Lani had disappeared too, "You feel better daddy?", Isaiah asked as he brought his hand up and felt my forehead, something he picked up from Lani.

Chuckling at my son who was literally a saint, I squeezed his body tighter to mine and rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my neck. This little kid was the epitome of innocence and I never thought I could love another human being but Lani, yet he proved me wrong. The fact that he came from Lani made him even more valuable to me, “You looking out for ya dad huh?”, I grinned as I kissed his cheek a few times as he giggled and nodded his head.

"Come on lets go find yo mommy. We miss her dont we?", I mumbled as I started walking again while searching for Lani, "Yes! We miss mommy!" Zay squealed with excitement before clapping as we spotted her pulling out apple juice from the fridge.

Noticing us standing there, she let out a gasp before frowning, “Ty you’re not suppose to be getting up. Go rest baby”, She sighed as she came over and took Isaiah from my hold, “I aint sick no more”, I muttered as I waited for her to hug me or something. Instead she stood there shaking her head, “Ty my birthdays in a week, I dont want you to be sick for it”, She pouted as I rolled my eyes and stuffed my hands into my pockets.