Chapter Thirtytwo

Nalani

"See it wasn’t so bad, was it baby?", I muttered lowly to Zay as he clung to my body for dear life. Today we had woken bright and early to catch a flight out to Chicago for Ty’s game against the Bulls. Only problem was, that this was Isaiah’s first time flying and although we had the comfort and privacy of a PJ, he was still scared as hell.

"Come on man, you’re a big boy", Ty muttered lightly as he bent over and kissed the top of Zay’s head and proceeded to do the same gesture to me. We had landed 15 minutes ago and we were now in a SUV on our way to the hotel and Zay still refused to let his grip loosen up.

"I dont know how we are suppose to fly to all these states when his this afraid", I muttered my thoughts out loud as I ran my fingers through his curls, while I felt Tyson tense up next to me. Lifting my head off of Zay’s I looked over and sighed as I watched Tyson clench his jaw a few times as he kept his attention out the window.

"I didnt mean it like that baby. No matter what we will be there, we just gotta find a way to keep Zay’s mind occupied when flying", I explained as I rested my head on Ty’s shoulder. Not replying, as I expected Tyson sat in complete silence for the rest of the drive over to the hotel. He had been extra withdrawn and quiet today so I knew what I had just said added icing to the cake.

Being use to his insecurities and fears, I let him be for the time being and instead interlaced my fingers with his until we finally pulled up to the Four Seasons, where his team mates were already checked in. Sliding out of the car in a instant, Ty turned around and helped take Isaiah out of my arms and carried him for me as I grabbed my bag.

Remy and Brock were already waiting in the lobby with our penthouse keys in hand and cheesy smiles which caused me to giggle out how cute two grown men could look, “The fuck you fools looking like that for?”, Ty muttered in a low tone as we met up with them.

Sucking his teeth, Brock waved Ty’s comment off and came over to give me a hug with Remy gave Ty a pat on the back, “Cant I just be proud of you? Damn”, He chuckled as he shook his head and walked off to talk to coach and the assistant coaches.

"Lost his mind", I heard Ty mumbled under his breath. Not wasting a second, we headed towards the lifts as we were worn out and just wanted to have a quiet day the game tonight. The ride up to the room was once again quiet and Isaiah had finally givin up his tight grip that he now had on Ty, once we walked through the penthouse doors.

Setting him on his feet, I took hold of his hand and we started walking around as Ty headed straight for the balcony so he could have his minutely cigarette, “Come on baby, lets go look around”, I smiled down at Zay who looked around the room with excitement. Nodding his head, we headed to all three bedrooms and made sure to have a little bounce on each bed before scoping out the two lounge rooms.

"Pool mommy", Zay yelled as he ran into the master bathroom and pointed towards the overly large bathtub that looked like you could swim in it, "Its a bath", I giggled as I picked him up and stepped into so we could sit inside even though there was no water.

"Wanna have bath later?", I asked him causing him to look up with wide excited eyes, "With bubbles?", He asked while smiling and showing off his baby teeth, "Yea I think we can do that for my baby boy", I cheesed as I kissed all over his face causing him to giggle as he wiggled in my arms.

"Lani!!", Ty called out from the lounge room causing me to stop kissing Zay and instead picked him up so we could go back inside, "Coming", I called out as we walked into the lounge room only to find Tyson lounging back on the extra large couch which was so wide that you could stretch your legs out in front of you as if it was a bed.