Prologue

Nalani

"Please dont do this", I cried as he continued to strip me of my clothes.

I knew fighting back wouldnt help this situation, Ive been through this too many times to know nothing would stop him.

Every time he would start to lose himself he'd find his way into my room and rape me.

But to him it wasnt rape. He swore up and day he was making love to me.

I didnt want it though, I told him over and over but he would never listen.

He loved me . Well at least thats what he told me over and over again.

But how do you hurt someone you love.

If the devil was real, then he would be the true definition of him.

Claiming to love someone when you dont even have a heart? He makes me sick.

He was loved, adored even by everyone.

And it was his love for me caused me to have no one.

Envy.

The envy that everyone possessed of me , left me with no friends.

They all wanted him, wished and prayed to be in my shoes while I wished and prayed to be 1000 miles away from him.

"I love you Lani, stop fighting me", He gritted out as he eyes turned black.

Without another word I whimpered at the feel of him ramming himself inside me without any remorse.

"Fuck you feel so good Lani, this shits mine", He grunted as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

I held back any signs of pleasure.

I couldnt enjoy this, even if he did feel so good.

Laying there in silence for the next 30 minutes until he finished off.

Never failing to bust deep inside me.

Rolling off, he pulled me into his body and gripped my arms tight so I could face him.

"Your mines. Dont you ever forget that. And dont you ever think of giving my pussy to anyone else", He spat out with venom laced in his voice.

Nodding my head franticly he wiped the stray tears that was falling .

"Tell me you love me", He said in a softer tone.

When I didnt answer right away I noticed his hard face coming back.

"I-i love you Tyson", I mumbled weakly causing a smirk to form on his face.

That sick smirk.

"Dont ever leave me Nalani because if you ever do Ill find you and I will kill you", He chuckled as he kissed me hard.

Gasping I sat up in my seat as I frantically looked around.

Noticing I was on the plane, I tried to steady my breath as I wiped away the tears that had fallen

The same nightmare has been haunting me for the past 2 years .

And now I was going back to the one place where it all started .

Miami.

Why would I go back to the one place where the devil lived?

Well if anything, Im better off there then with my disgusting excuse of a step father.

Abuse.

Thats all Ive ever known in my life.

I escaped that devils trap two years ago and fled to LA where my mother and her new husband lived.