Chapter Thirtynine

Briana

"STRIP CLUBS AND DOLLA BILLS", Ace obxiously sung out in the loudest tone he could muster up. Shaking my head with amusement, I readjusted myself in his lap and found myself lowly singing along to Rihanna’s ‘Pour it up’, that was ironically playing throughout the strip club.

Adrian’s idea of ‘date night’, ended up with him bringing me to his favourite strip joint, after declaring me his new ‘wingman’. When he had informed me of my new position and our destination, I was torn between slapping the shit out of him or dying of laughter. I ended up choosing the latter and after a good 10 minutes I had finally composed myself only to find him looking at me with a dead serious expression.

After telling me I was being ‘inconsiderate’ towards his feelings he then spent the entire drive moping about the fact that he had not lost one but both his best friends to parenthood. Hence where I come in. Now that both Jasmine and Lani were expecting, their men had decided to cut down on their trips to the clubs and strip joints and as you can imagine, Ace reacted as if they had stabbed him in the heart. So here I was, 3 hours at the strip club, it was hitting 4am and there was no signs of us leaving any time soon.

Ace even managed to persuade not only Brock and Remy but also a few other of his team mates to tag along. To make matters worse, my petty boyfriend snapped a picture of his ‘new’ crew and sent it to both Ty and J, kindly informing them that they were missing out and that he didnt care that they weren’t here. I thought I laughed hard in the car, but after he pressed send, I laughed so hard that I needed to pee.

"POUR IT UP, POUR IT UP, WATCH IT ALL FALL DOWN", Adrian continued his horrible attempt to match pitch and sing along, "B YOU WATCHING IT ALL FALL DOWN?", He laughed like a damn hyena as he grabbed a handful of ones and tossed them at one of the strippers who was specifically giving Adrian and I a show.

"Here baby make it rain", Ace cheesed as he shoved two thick bands of dollar bills in my hand. Shaking my hand at his antics, I handed him my drink and decided I might as well enjoy myself while we were here. Not wasting any time, I started to pour the bills on top of the stripper only to encourage her to start doing some acrobatic shit on the pole that had both Ace and I watching in awe.

"How she bending all that?", I whispered in Ace’s ear causing him to shrug as he watched on with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open, "I’on but that shit freaky as hell and I don’t mean the good type of freaky", He whispered back in my ear causing me to bury my face in the crook of his neck and begin laughing.

"Yo come here for a minute", Ace suddenly yelled out to the stripper causing me to sit upright in his lap and look at him with confusion. The stripper who was naked aside from the string thong she wore, swayed her hips as she stepped off the podium and made her way over, "Private dance for the couple?", She purred causing me to almost bust up in laughter at how ridiculous she looked and sounded, "Na, but here, this 2 G’s. See that nigga over there? Lap dance for him", Ace cheesed as he pointed in the direction of Remy who was casually sitting back and sipping his whiskey, looking all tense.

Taking the money she some how managed to secure it in a invisible pocket at the front of her thong. Sending Ace a wink, she turned around and swayed over to Remy who looked up at her with wide eyes before an uncomfortable look washed over him. Remy was without a doubt the most mature one out of our small crew. He didn’t particularly like strip clubs and the only reason he agreed to come was because Adrian had practically blown up his phone all day.

"Thats okay you dont need to do that", Remy said politely as possible as the stripper straddled the poor man without warning. By now our crew was dying of laughter as Remy tried to slide away mumbling how his daughter was the same age and it just didn’t feel right. Ace was getting the biggest kick out of it and quickly pulled out his phone to record the scene before sending it off to Ty and J.