Chapter Two

Nalani

*Two months later*

"You promise it wont hurt?", I pouted at Sean as he slipped on some black gloves and got the tattoo gun ready.

Looking over the design one more time I smiled big.

Shit looked hella nice, I cant believe Sean literally drew it up in 10 minutes.

Handing him the drawing, I hesitantly took off my shirt then unclipped my bra.

Using my hand to cover my breasts, I sat on the chair and pressed my chest against the back to rest my stomach on .

"I cant promise that, you wimp. Just suck it up y’all be fine", He chuckled as pressed the stencil onto my shoulder blade sending a cool sensation down my spine.

I swear Ive been nervous all morning, I wasnt the type to be rebellious.

"Girl I cant believe your about to do it, Im so proud", Briana gushed as she sat next to me and held my hand.

I couldnt help but chuckle at her cute ass. I swear she was always being over dramatic about something.

"Relax your ass girl, you making it seem like she about to get married or some shit", Sean laughed as he shook his head.

Waving him off she, squeezed my hand as I flinched at the sound of the tattoo gun turning on.

"Just breath girl, I promise its not that bad", Briana said as she gave me a warm smile.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and let Sean do his thing.

Ignoring the pain my mind drifted off the last 2 months.

Two weeks after arriving in Miami and avoiding civilisation as much as possible I had to get out of my little safe haven as College started.

At first I was a nervous wreck to say the least.

I could barely concentrate in class as my mind was on high alert just in case I some how saw him.

Shit was so bad that I even considered a number of times to just take online classes and never leave my condo again.

But after a week I literally forced myself to calm down and so my nerves started to settle down and that was when I met Briana.

A 20 year old year old business major student from New York.

We bonded almost immediately and she has since helped me come out of this paranoid nutshell Ive been in.

Not only was she beautiful as hell, but she had such a kind heart and she treated me like a little sister.

Briana also had to be the funniest person Ive ever met. She was just so care free, I loved it and honestly aimed to be as happy as she was.

As for Sean, after I got it through his head I wasnt going to be his fuck buddy we decided on being best friends instead.

He also had the best personality not only that he was hella talent and not to mention was very handsome.

After he introduced himself to me we pretty much lived at each others apartments when we wasnt out fucking hoes.

It felt good not to be alone.

I guess you could say the three of us became pretty close over the short time.