Chapter Twentysix

Third Person POV

"Nala, I didnt know you have it in you!", Briana exclaimed as she laughed along side both Lani and Jasmine. Linking arms, they rushed through the quiet mansion and headed straight for the backyard. It was only early in the morning, 2 AM to be exact and the girls were more than turnt up with their spirits high.

"Girl did NOT see that coming, I swear her head looking like it was about to pop off", Jas giggled while shaking her wild, curly hair as they began kicking off their shoes while walking closer towards the pool. Still clearly intoxicated and high with adrenaline from tonights events, the girls only plans for the rest of their ‘girls night’ was a late night swim and a few more drinks.

"Im telling you that bitch had a hard ass face, like my hand feels broken", Nalani pouted as she used her good hand and helped unzip Brianas dress before turning around to face Jasme so she could do the same for her. "Must have been all that makeup the bitch was wearing", Brianna laughed as she scrunched up her face at the memories of the girls thick layer of cover up.

Tilting their heads back they all laughed a little more before stumbling over to the chairs with jelly legs, thanks to the alcohol that was running freely through their systems. Sitting back on the outside lounge chair, Nalani held her feet up as each of her best friends grabbed her skin tight jeans and peeled them off her body. After what seemed like a simple struggled the three best friends were left in nothing but bras and thongs and proceeded to hold hands and squeal as the all jumped into the pool.

Coming up for air, they all laughed at each others wet hair and now smudged make up which they helped each other wipe from under their eyes, “This water feels so good on my hand, its like soothing it”, She giggled as she help up her hand that was swollen around the knuckle area from repeating punching the girl at the club tonight.

"Lani went OG, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali on her ass", Briana screamed with excitement as she slapped her hands in water repeatedly, splashing the girls repeatedly in the process.

"Bitchhhh!", Jasmine laughed as she spat out the water that had gathered in her mouth and jumped on Briana’s back which ended up in B piggybacking her all around the pool while Lani ran inside and got a secret stash of Tysons expensive whiskey out.

Waving the bottle in the air as she showcased their next poison of the night, the girls excitement shot through the roof as Lani strutted her stuff towards the lit up pool that was steaming thanks to the installed heat sensors.

"Lets hope Tyson doesn’t notice his favourite liquor missing", Lani chuckled as she stepped into the pool while pulling off the packaging of the bottle and throwing it on the ledge.

"Make a toast!", Jas squealed as she bounced off Brianna’s back and swam to the shallow end where Nalani was currently standing while holding up the bottle in front of her.

"TOO NALA OG , THE BADDEST BITCH AROUND!", Brianna yelled while laughing causing the girls to join in before cheering Lani who tilted her head back and began sculling the liquor. Pulling away as she coughed, her tears watered at the taste of the alcohol burning the back of her throat.

"Yo I dont no how Tyson drinks this shit so effortlessly", Nala groaned while handing the bottle to Brianna who happily took it from her and also gulped down large mouth fulls.

"Speaking of Ty can we please discuss his reaction though, poor guy looked torn between laughing, being angry, raging, or pulling you off", Jasmine said as she tilted her head back and laughed at the memory while the other girls joined in.

"Just another typical night in the world of Tyson and Nalani", Jas smirked as held the bottle of whiskey up and downed it while Briana and Lani nodded in agreement.