Chapter Eight

Tyson

My eyes didnt leave her frame for the past hour. I watched as she shed tears for her now dead boyfriend.

I killed him. Ran him over as he tried to cross the street.

Laughing at the memories of the feel of my tyres jumping around as they crashed over his body.

He needed to be eliminated.

He possessed something that was mine and I needed to remove him from the equation .

And thats exactly what I did. I ended his life .

My eyes roamed her body, her small frame was covered with black clothing as her wild curls fell around her face covering her tear stained cheeks.

Her mourning for this waste of a human was starting to piss me off .

Why was she crying for him? She had only know him for 3 months, she didnt love him.

She couldn’t love him . I wouldn’t let her.

Its been 5 days since I saw her in the park for the first time. 5 days since Ive felt peace .

Even now being near her, the anger had dropped but seeing her cry over this little fuck wasnt helping.

Wiping her cheeks with the back of her sleeve, she stood up and placed a rose on the casket before turning away and walking down the path.

Stepping out of the crowd where I had been sitting and pretending I was a fellow mourner, I followed her as I tried not to laugh out loud.

How naive humans are. The killer is in the crowd and they had not the slightest clue.

Stupid humans.

Shoving my hands into the pockets of my dark wash jeans,  I followed behind her as she walked along the path that led out of the cemetery .

Her head down was kept down as the wind blew in her hair, the scent of it brushed off and hit me in the face at full force.

Inhaling deep, I let out a low groan at the strong need to touch her. Have her.

Once at the gates of the entrance of the cemetery she turned the corner and continued her walk down the side path along the deserted road.

I kept up and leaving only a few meters apart as I watched her every move.

It almost angered me how she didnt realise she was being followed. She needed to be more aware, before someone tries to hurt her.

Chuckling lowly at my thoughts I shook my head and smirked a evil grin.

Shes most likely better off with anyone else following her than me.

The devil.

Coming to the end of the path way she kept her head down as she crossed the road and was completely oblivious to the truck who had ran a red light and was heading straight to her.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach at the thought of loosing her before I even had a chance of having her.

Emptiness I what it felt like at the thought.

My feet moved before my brain could even register as I ran across the street and grabbed her just seconds before the truck could crush her small body to bones.

Throwing our bodies on the other side of the road, making sure to use my body to break the fall as she fell on top of my body.

Breathing hard the only thoughts running through my head was her small body pressed against my body. I was touching her.