When You First Meet the Boys

Tom: When you first met the guys you weren't really nervous. It felt like you had already known them so much the way Tom always tells you what happens everyday. Instantly you felt like one of the guys and they even accepted you as one. They let you in on all of their jokes, you helped with the pranks they liked to play on one another. It felt like you just got four more brothers.

Max:  When you and Max first started dating he had to go on tour for the first three months. It was really hard on your brand new relationship but you two made it work and face timed each other whenever possible.  While on those many calls you got interrupted by the other guys a lot. Sometimes Tom or Siva would answer max's phone and you would talk to them until Max was free, other times they would kidnap his phone in the middle of your conversation. So once you met the guys in real life it was like a little reunion. 

Jay: You can''t remember first meeting the guys. You and Jay were at your apartment playing a drinking game and you were already close to blacking out when they finally dropped by. But according to them and one blurry video caught on Nath's phone you are the life of the party. Every since then the boys love having you around especially when there is drinking involved. They say you and Jay are perfect together. 

Siva: When you first met the guys you were super nervous. When it comes to meeting new people you're pretty quite. So when they stopped by your apartment you didn't talk a lot which they took as you being uptight. But once you pulled out your freshly baked cupcakes they fell in love with you. Once everyone was more comfortable with each other they learned that you weren't uptight and that you were actually pretty awesome and fell in love with you as Seev's girlfriend. 

Nathan: When you first met the guys you and Nathan were in the middle of a huge fight which made the meet very awkward and tense. The guys left thinking that you were a bitch and didn't understand why Nathan was with you. But once you and Nath made up they got to see how fun and loving you and nath were together which made them love you and take back their claims of you being a bitch.